Quantcast

Drink that H20

Downhiller

Turbo Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
CROATIA....europe....CROATIA
on monday guy in in Croatia was riding a bike with friends and he just collaps, friends run to him and call ambulance but he died, paramedic assume that happend because lack of water in his organism and heat which was burning on afternoon sun..

and he was only 19 years old...1986 !

so dont fck with that dring H2o !!!! :mumble: :cool: :)

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
MudGrrl said:
Do you know that if you stick your CamelBack nozzle up someone's anus, it will rehydrate them?

:D

Fun fact I learned here.
Thanks MudGrrl, I needed a new sig line:rofl:

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
MudGrrl said:
Do you know that if you stick your CamelBack nozzle up someone's anus, it will rehydrate them?

Fun fact I learned here.
Some ancient cultures also used to give themselves alcohol enemas since it gets into the bloodstream quicker and you can do that long after you have lost the ability to drink.

So, who is going to test that one out?

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
MudGrrl said:

Fun fact I learned here.

yeah.
but beware of the backwash.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
bluebug32 said:
Those things are expensive, though! 30 bucks for a stupid plastic bag:mumble:
Thats a small price to pay not to drink out of something thats been "there":rofl:

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
SkaredShtles said:
Water when exercising. What a good idea. :think:
Serious: I remember reading an article on nytimes.com last year about overhydration and marathons. Apparently there had been something like 3 or 4 deaths during a marathon from overhydration, yet there had been none from dehydration. Kinda scary.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
reflux said:
Serious: I remember reading an article on nytimes.com last year about overhydration and marathons. Apparently there had been something like 3 or 4 deaths during a marathon from overhydration, yet there had been none from dehydration. Kinda scary.
Scary? I dunno. How much water would you have to drink to die of overhydration? They were probably not eating their chips while they were running. :D

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
SkaredShtles said:
Scary? I dunno. How much water would you have to drink to die of overhydration? They were probably not eating their chips while they were running. :D
3% weight gain is the dangerous(death?) range.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
SkaredShtles said:
I believe I read that 3 gallons of water will put you in the dangerous zone. Any more than that and your organs will swell and blood will thin and who knows what can happen. Sadly several college students have died while undergoing fraternity initiations of this nature as an alternative to drinking alcohol.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Polandspring88 said:
I believe I read that 3 gallons of water will put you in the dangerous zone. Any more than that and your organs will swell and blood will thin and who knows what can happen. Sadly several college students have died while undergoing fraternity initiations of this nature as an alternative to drinking alcohol.
Sounds like Darwinism.

I presume that these marathoners were not stopping to whizz?

That reminds me:

:rofl: :rofl:

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Polandspring88 said:
Some ancient cultures also used to give themselves alcohol enemas since it gets into the bloodstream quicker and you can do that long after you have lost the ability to drink.

So, who is going to test that one out?
Japanese schoolgirls have been known to do this with vodka as well. Well, that and other places. :dead: