Quantcast

Drink your water in abundance...take it from me

beestiboy

Monkey
May 21, 2005
Merded, ca
So other than pounding water, no one really addressed it hear. What causes it, is it food or liquid? Are there other things we can do to avoid them? Inbred, that looks like it has a barb on it how in the world did you pass that without pain???

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
beestiboy said:
What causes it, is it food or liquid? Are there other things we can do to avoid them?
MY wifes doctor told her she drinks too much soda and not enough water..........and that is very true. When she feels like she might have a kidney stone she starts drinking a glass of cranberry juice everyday until it goes away. So for good measure I try to drink a glass often because I don't ever wanna go thru the pain.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
the cause depends on the type of stone. most stones are caused by lack of water. my doc told me to drink 2L of water daily, and to try increasing citrate and Mg. i'm not genetically predisposed to them, so i must've really screwed up.

Skookum said:
barf... mine was pure crystal shard around the same size as yours. But it didn't have whatever that brown gunk is around it. uugh nasty....
yeah...this looks nothing like the smaller ones. kind of grossed me out, and i wasn't too sure what it was when i was staring at it.