Quantcast

Drive by shooting

Mitzel123

Crash Test Dummy
Feb 9, 2002
Well last night around 2 o'clock a group of friends and I were involved in a drive by shoooting. At first we thought it was just a bunch of punk idiots tryin to scare us with fireworks, but after the second pop we realized it was a drive by shooting and we ducked and took cover to the best that we could to try and avoid the bullits. but to no luck. 2 of my friends who were both under me had got shot in the leg and were takin to the hospital. They were released earlier this morning and are at home resting safely. One of shots broke my friends knee in 3 places. Other than that both bullits went completly through. When we got to the hospital we were told it was a 9mm. words cant explain how i feel right now, a bunch of mixed emotions floating around. :angry: :mad: :angry: :mad: :angry:

Certified Drunk

SVT-Lightning
Feb 17, 2002
Zippy's Burgers
Gang bangers just dont drive down some street and spray bullits for no reason. It might not have been you Mitzel, but one of your freinds did something.
The thing I hate most is they wont stop for some of us can shoot back.

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
DAMN man, glad everyone is at least safe an ok for the most part, one of my friends was in a shooting last year from MI, got chased to some gas station, dont know the story that well now but it was nuts, darn punk kids and guns

BIGHIT756

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Maple Valley, Washington
holy crap, thats scary! a couple years ago there used to be a house where a gang hung out a lot. one of them walked down the block, he had a 45 sticking out of his pocket, i was messing around with my bike on the road and he walked right by....it was scary, i can't imagine gettin shot at though. glad you're ok and your friends got out with just those injuries and nothing really serious.

joshg

Chimp
Jun 15, 2004
Moses Lake, WA...in the summer
"he had a 45 sticking out of his pocket" LOL...my friend is an EMT and he responded to a shots fired call at a gangster party and one of the drunkin gun packing thugs discharged a round into his inner thigh...talk about a smart guy.

you dont have to move out of the country...just move to the country...out here in eastern washington all the hunters and farmers are gun owning citizens and the gang bangers are a little nervous cause them rednecks dont miss...the good ol boys have got um out gunned a little...

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Dang Mitz!

Stay safe man. Did you get the cars plates or anything? Not that I would have the frame of mind to look at the plates.......:(

How are your friends doing now?

Kevin

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Mitz... sorry to hear also. Its a good thing no one was fatally injured. I saw it on the news this morn and didnt think too much of it... Another shooting, happens all the time, but now its much differnt knowing that a friend/teammate was involved. Be safe and smart this summer. We know youve gotten into trouble on the bike, but it would be real bad if you were to get taken out by something as stupid as a driveby...random or not. Take care, hope to see ya in wenatchee.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
joshg said:
you dont have to move out of the country...just move to the country...out here in eastern washington all the hunters and farmers are gun owning citizens and the gang bangers are a little nervous cause them rednecks dont miss...the good ol boys have got um out gunned a little...
That's the truth! Diapered punks with 9mms don't easily scare 'necks with hunting rifles and shotguns because country boys have been shooting since early childhood. Drive-bys from cars without lights don't work well when the target house is half a mile from the road and the gravel escape route meanders through open farmland. A true GOB(good ol' boy) would be able to wake up from his bourbon slumber and hit the fleeing car with his deer rifle at least a couple times before the puds made it to the county line. :)

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
ain't right man, glad you and your pals didn't get killed. i've had a gun pointed point blank on me by a drunk dude when i was a kid and learned from then on, that life can be over like that and also learned that there's alot of stupidity on this planet. Just gotta move forward, hopefully the guys who shot your freinds get busted.

Mitzel123

Crash Test Dummy
Feb 9, 2002
RhinofromWA said:
Dang Mitz!

Stay safe man. Did you get the cars plates or anything? Not that I would have the frame of mind to look at the plates.......:(

How are your friends doing now?

Kevin
no i didn't ge the car plates, i saw the flash from the gun and i was hittin the ground. I went and visited both my both my friends last night that got shot and one of them is already up and walking around and the other one is high off vicodin and in a big cast. they seem like there in both good spirits so that makes me feel better.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Mitzel123 said:
no i didn't ge the car plates, i saw the flash from the gun and i was hittin the ground. I went and visited both my both my friends last night that got shot and one of them is already up and walking around and the other one is high off vicodin and in a big cast. they seem like there in both good spirits so that makes me feel better.
Yeah the knee cap thing sounds messy. :(

Glad to hear they were doing OK....considering.

Where in North Seattle?

I don't think I would have gotten the plates either.....

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Mitzel123 said:
188th and meridian(sp?), shoreline area
No ****. I used to live like less than a block from there. :eek: In fact if you were where I think you were......

I used to live less than a block.

I used to live 18819 Bagley Pl (just a block East off Meridian) that is between 190th and 188th just behind the church there on 190th/Meridian. :eek:

Not exactly a "hood" type of area....

DHRacer

The Rev
Oct 8, 2001
see Mitz, if you would have bought a belt, like we all told you to do, instead of having your pants ride halfway down your white hairless ass, looking like a gang bangin thug wanna be, you wouldn't have gotten shot at :rolleyes: :p

Mitzel123

Crash Test Dummy
Feb 9, 2002
ha, one of the cops that was there was from bellevue and on party patrol and coming from the woods up on snoqualmie and made it to shoreline within 30-45 minutes of getting the call.

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
Mitzel123 said:
ha, one of the cops that was there was from bellevue and on party patrol and coming from the woods up on snoqualmie and made it to shoreline within 30-45 minutes of getting the call.
My friend is a cop in Bellevue. She said that at least once a shift, they try and drive over 100mph just because. Hey, you get bored in Bellevue.

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Lazy kids, if they have something to prove, why not just fight it out? Sorry you had to be involved. Was this completely random or was there something to provoke it?

Mitzel123

Crash Test Dummy
Feb 9, 2002
at first we thought it was completly random but since ive talked to my friends who got shot they've found out that some **** went down before we had gotten there and we were just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Fast&Smooth

Monkey
Jun 24, 2002
Bothell, WA
buildyourown said:
My friend is a cop in Bellevue. She said that at least once a shift, they try and drive over 100mph just because. Hey, you get bored in Bellevue.

haha yea they like to drive on the wrong side of the road in downtown traffic too

Mitzel123

Crash Test Dummy
Feb 9, 2002
well they supposedly found the car and it was supposedly a stolen car. There were also 2 guns involved, one was a 9 and the otehr was a 22 6-10 shots were fired at us. we also are figuring more information out and pretty much know who did it.

IronDonkey

Chimp
Jun 26, 2004
Seattle, WA
A drive by shooting in north Seattle? WTF??? I went to highschool in that area many years ago and there wasnt a single gangster, low rider truck or even so much as a group of kids that wore baggy pants in those days. (late 80's) It was all upper middle class white kids. (pretty boring actually) I haven't been back there for quite some time, but I hear it has become Kent 2 in recent years. What a shame! Hope your friends recover quickly.

Mitzel123

Crash Test Dummy
Feb 9, 2002
punkassean said:
who dunnit? any news?
well they found the car but it was stolen so its in forensics or however u spell it and the detective said there was enough evidence in that car to find the people who did it. the detetive is also coming over to my place tomorrow to show me some pics to see if i can pick out the guys who dunnit and ask me more questions about it, but they will find them cause i know who did it.

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
Cause yesterday some peoples can`t read but can ride a Moto on my property :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: ,and at the same time I was schooling my 5 year olds on shooting ;) ;) ,cause we teach them young on how to hit their targets dead on :dead: :dead: ,so i let the guy`s know I did not like them riding on my land especialy since there are frickinh signs up the wazooo ,BTW I did not shoot any where near them cause if I did they would be pushing daiseys