Quantcast

Driving across the grass to avoid traffic..

CKxx

Monkey
Apr 10, 2006
loco said:
You do realize they put rules in place to keep things even and safe, right??? How does it affect my day??? It doesn't except when they drive a mile down, after breaking the law, and make me wait on them. Do you cut in line at the store??? If you do it in front of me, I'll be more inconvenienced by going to jail for punching your inconsiderate ass in the mouth.

edited inflammatory content
Maybe we don't quite understand the situation. How were they turning around to go the other way, then getting back on in front of you? A side road around the traffic or what? How would you know it was the same people again, and not just more traffic?

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
CKxx said:
Maybe we don't quite understand the situation. How were they turning around to go the other way, then getting back on in front of you? A side road around the traffic or what? How would you know it was the same people again, and not just more traffic?
There's two different things going on here...some people are talking about flipping a bitch in the median....

Loco's original post was about people driving in the median (or on the shoulder) and just continuing on in the same direction ....say you're in the left lane...then someone flys by ya on the left shoulder only to cut in 5 cars ahead of you. That's what the original post was.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
Secret Squirrel said:
There's two different things going on here...some people are talking about flipping a bitch in the median....

Loco's original post was about people driving in the median (or on the shoulder) and just continuing on in the same direction ....say you're in the left lane...then someone flys by ya on the left shoulder only to cut in 5 cars ahead of you. That's what the original post was.
Loco was saying that they drive across the grass strip that seperates the interstate from the access/frontage road and then driving down the frontage road to the next on-ramp and cutting back in.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
SkaredShtles said:
Where in the city do you live? We were there for a night last week and I was wondering what part you were in..........
I'm in Cole Valley, pretty much dead center in the 7x7, a little south of the east end of golden gate park. Stalker. :)

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Wumpus said:
Loco was saying that they drive across the grass strip that seperates the interstate from the access/frontage road and then driving down the frontage road to the next on-ramp and cutting back in.
Those bastages. Brandish a machette' is what I would do. Please take into account I am not exactly a good influence according to everyone.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
SkaredShtles said:
Sweet! I like your city. But don't worry - I don't like it enough to move there. :D
Phew!! Hahaha, just kidding, glad you enjoyed your time here. What did you do? Too bad I was in Moab last week or we maybe coulda connected. Actually strike that, it wasn't too bad at all. I had a blast out there, report to come soon.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
OGRipper said:
Phew!! Hahaha, just kidding, glad you enjoyed your time here. What did you do? Too bad I was in Moab last week or we maybe coulda connected. Actually strike that, it wasn't too bad at all. I had a blast out there, report to come soon.
We hit Napa & Sonoma Valleys on the way out. Spent 4 nights at Aptos on the beach. Then a night down at Fisherman's Wharf. Had a great time. Perfect weather. Looking forward to the Moab report. :thumb:

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
BurlyShirley said:
Pffffft.

There's a reason I own a 4x4, and its NOT for muddin' with the good ole' boys on sierday mornin's.
this was posted a while ago..but here is mine, and it sure helps get over traffic

i got 35's

or if you really want, borrow my friends, it really goes over traffic
39.5s on his

J

JRB

I Are Baboon said:
For the record, ABSOLUTELY NO RELATION TO THE MEMBER SOMETIMES REFERRED TO AS "IRB." :mad:
DRB is just lucky our initials are so close. :D

Not turning out as planned.