Quantcast

Driving test...

Feb 14, 2004
SoCal
So mine is in a month. I guess I'm an okay driver, but what are things I need to look out for? My behing the wheel instructor told me all I need is to drive slower and stop completely at stop signs, but I'm sure there is more to it. I abso-focking-lutly need to pass this! Thanks

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Mine is in 16 days :D:D:D:D:D
From what my instructor's told me drive like a grandma and be really conservative so that there is no question that you were going speedlimit or made a complete stop at a sign or whatever.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Driving tests in the U.S. are so retardedly easy that it's astounding that they even bother having anyone take them.........

Don't fall asleep at the wheel or hit anything and I'll guarantee you pass. :thumb:

-S.S.-

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
SkaredShtles said:
Driving tests in the U.S. are so retardedly easy that it's astounding that they even bother having anyone take them.........

Don't fall asleep at the wheel or hit anything and I'll guarantee you pass. :thumb:

-S.S.-

Hmmm....I failed mine. "didn't signal early enough, didn't reverse straight enough, did not check behind shoulder on 3 point turn. etc"

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
SkaredShtles said:

-S.S.-
You don't have to take one here if you pass driver's ed.

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
Go drive in Europe, it'll make you a better driver. Or you'll be dead. Plus, automatic transmissions are a rarity, making the experience that much more enjoyable.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
The only advice i have is Look in your rearview mirror after turns, and look over your should when passing, Blah.......blah.....blah

J

JRB

Make sure you wear a thong and no pants. Driving instructors really get into that.

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
There are 2 types of people

1. People that can drive
2. People that with any ammount of practice, just don't drive.

If you can't drive, not to the thread starter, but to everyone, STAY OFF THE ROAD, you just get in my way.

Fossils should be off the road too

Knuck

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
SkaredShtles said:

-S.S.-

word!

the questions are obvious and self-answering, but and a friend of mine took it like 3 times in the same day, one after the other, until he passed.

just get early, in case you have to repeat. :p

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
Getting the US license is a piece of 6 layered double chocolate cake with raspberry sauce compared to the mental torture that is the German license......

I wish that everyone in the states would get their license in Germany, or at least learn how to drive on the Autobahn.......when you are sharing the road with Maseratis and Lotus, you learn to stay out of the left lane unless passing !!!!!!!!!!!