Quantcast

:drool: Bling...

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Originally posted by Echo
Why is it still clean?! :angry:
:devil: Actually, he's been drooling over it...I mean putting on his old pedals, cabling up his old rear derailleur & putting on his old shifters for a ride either tomorrow night or Wednesday. He actually found the perfect sized stem for it too...and stole it off one of my bikes!!!!:rolleyes:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
That thing is PIMPIN!! NIce!!

How come the fox shock and not the 5th though? I thought the Fifth was standard on the Yetis?:confused:

Dayum those bikes are sooooo nice!!

Instigator

ass balancer
Aug 22, 2001
Rochester, NY
Originally posted by MMcG

How come the fox shock and not the 5th though? I thought the Fifth was standard on the Yetis?:confused:

Complete 575's from Yeti have the Fox pro pedal on them. Frame only comes standard with the 5th. If you order a complete bike you need to ask for the 5th and pay an upcharge.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Nice ride! They are incredible bikes for sure, and the bling is very sharp. I saw Victor's at the shop last week, very nice indeed.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Originally posted by douglas
NICE!

dang, everyone is getting new bikes except me :mad:
It is quite upsetting actually. I have found myself getting jealous that all these folks are getting new bikes. So to counter that I sold my road bike (don't worry she is going to a good home...) and with the money I am buying a new bike. I could have used that money to pay some bills but with the continued "bling" posts I am forced to buy a new bike. You folks have forced my hand, thanks:angry:.

I have decided to build up one of Instigators cast offs into a Erbon Hardtail. I am going use it to commute to work with instead of destroying my road bike. All the parts have been ordered and are on the way.

I won't be posting pics of it here to be sensitive to those that can't go out and buy new bikes. Thanks again everybody for forcing me to have to buy a new bike. I will always remember how you guys forced me into this awkward position......jdcamb

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Mmm.. Bling.

You should have a set of gold CK hubs, a gold CK headset, gold Protapers, a gold Hope seatpost clamp, a set of gold Truvativ team-issue cranks... Did I miss anything? ;)

Looks sweet!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Originally posted by binary visions
Mmm.. Bling.

You should have a set of gold CK hubs, a gold CK headset, gold Protapers, a gold Hope seatpost clamp, a set of gold Truvativ team-issue cranks... Did I miss anything? ;)

Looks sweet!
Need a fresh set of gold teef.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Originally posted by MMcG

I thought so too, but evidently it comes with the FOX and the 5th is an upgrade or something like that. Basically he bought the kit and swapped out a few things at the shop. He really likes it so far, but he's really only been riding it around inside of the house :rolleyes: His first trial ride on it will be tomorrow night!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I can't concentrate long enough to read what people are writing, all I can hear is BLING BLING in my ear, over and over again.....

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Mmm.. Bling.

Looks sweet!
LOL! I told him he should pimp it out with those parts but he's not down with it :rolleyes: :D

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
Mmm.. Bling.

Looks sweet!
Yess, gold Hope disc hubs. Gold hope levers and calipers. Hope gold skewers. A hope gold Head doctor, Grip Doctor, Space Doctor.
And Fork & Frame hose guides, also in gold.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Originally posted by TreeSaw
I thought so too, but evidently it comes with the FOX and the 5th is an upgrade or something like that. Basically he bought the kit and swapped out a few things at the shop. He really likes it so far, but he's really only been riding it around inside of the house :rolleyes: His first trial ride on it will be tomorrow night!
hmmm.....is that a Fox Float RL with Propedal?

That is the first 575 I've seen with a fox instead of a 5th.

Damn sweet bikey!

What size is that one? Large?

dlb

Monkey
Apr 15, 2004
socal
Very nice! I saw a gold frame at a bike shop a few weeks ago and its purdee. Your gonna love it!