Quantcast

Drumpf and taxes...doyacare?

Orange Foolious and taxes

• Yes, we need to see them

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • No, I care not

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What does it matter anyway, we are fucked for the foreseeable future.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No, they are probably pee stained anyway...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bacon/Loco sux

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Yup.

Also sets a dangerous precident for a lack of transparency. Of course his whole tenure will be a dangerous precident/President.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
While I appreciated the unpresidented joke, it's precedent, if my memory does not fail me.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
He's a walking conflict of interest and nobody seems to care. I would like to see them, but I know there won't be any shockers, either. I know he isn't worth what he claims and his donations are for sh!t.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I think he should release them.

But if the GOP takes no action against Trump after evidence continues to build that he has deep ties to Russia, then they probably could care less if he uses the oval office to rake in the cash.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Yes, for several reasons.

1) He doesn't want to. Therefore I want him to if for no other reason than to rankle him.
2) Everyone deserve to know the depths of the corruption his term in office will bring.

That said, taxes be damned, we are fucked for the foreseeable future.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
He doesnt want to...which indicates to me that he is hiding something.

To rankle him? I think that must be the first time in RM history that term has been used...

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
He doesnt want to...which indicates to me that he is hiding something.

To rankle him? I think that must be the first time in RM history that term has been used...
In the final Debate HRC (sob,sniff) clearly mentioned what would be most-derogatory in regards to Tax Records being scrutinized: Donald Trump chose to invest in Chinese Steel which is shown in 2009CY records. Perhaps merely a slight uptick in the ethics of a glutton as a complete 180 regarding American Industry and domestic-growth... time will tell.

But - somehow this live without a net moment went largely unnoticed as indicated by polling results. The lump felt in American's throats was big enough to be their nose.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You actually believe all that sciency stuff? You know its all false, right?
Yup, just a conspiracy started by the worlds smartest people who decide to spend the prime of their lives working at poverty levels in order to eventually work really fucking hard for less money than they could earn in industry. Once you realize these efforts attempt to advance the whole human race then it become clear it is completely fake.

You think I am stupid or something? Well not that not stupid. I'm not some elitist intellectual pussy that deals with facts and reason.