Quantcast

Drunk dialing

jcook90

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2006
Connecticut
Got a call from a friend last night around 1:15am, said he brought a bottle of bacardi to a junior party, passed the phone onto this kid who sang me a song, then onto another who said he was mad at me for finishing an exam early, onto another who said he got anally raped by a physics exam with no lube, and then back to the first friend who said i live near mystic (45 minutes away) and should come party with them. I dont know whether to be mad for waking me up or laugh

gsweet

Monkey
Dec 20, 2001
Minnesota
i'm going to go ahead and assume that the 90 in your username is indicative of your birth year, making you almost 18. this will happen more and more frequently so enjoy it while you can because the calls will come increasingly from ex girlfriends and obnoxious people. that is not fun. i'm 22 and the majority of drunken phone calls i get come from people i don't want to talk to anymore. for now, revel in the wonderful world that is under-age alcohol consumption!

jcook90

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2006
Connecticut
Yeah I got a lot a few summers ago from this girl that were like "I think i hooked up with so and so but i cant remember" and "help everythings swirling and i dont know whats going on." I stopped caring after a while. This one was kinda annoying though cuz i couldn't really say much back my mom's room is right across from mine and she'd have heard me. Oh and yeah the 90 is right.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Got a call from a friend last night around 1:15am, said he brought a bottle of bacardi to a junior party, passed the phone onto this kid who sang me a song, then onto another who said he was mad at me for finishing an exam early, onto another who said he got anally raped by a physics exam with no lube, and then back to the first friend who said i live near mystic (45 minutes away) and should come party with them. I dont know whether to be mad for waking me up or laugh
just make sure you call him back at 6am, 6:30, 7:00, 7:30, etc

firemandivi

They drank my Tooters
Sep 7, 2006
a state called denial
When I was in college I use to unplug the phone just before I went to sleep so I wouldn't get those drunk phone calls. My parents said what if there was an emergency and they needed to talk to me, I said it could wait till morning.