Quantcast

Drunk Guy at the dirt jumps

hacksaw

Monkey
Feb 22, 2004
775 ,Northern Nevada
So me and my homey John are enjoying the first ever BBT Friday at th trails when this idiot goes mobbing between a set of jumps and crosses a little tabletop in one of the lines .We both look at each other in disbelief he rips thru the brush and we follow him just as he see's us he tries to drive over the berm which is located underneath his stupid ass jeep in the pic's he completely ruined this berm I wanted to murder him but I called the cops on him instead they busted him when he hit the pavement for DUI .Fun times in Northern Nevada

Attachments

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
I have been at trails before were people though it cool to drive their 4wd's over the jumps , we just got a group of about 20 kids to all start tossing dirt clods and rocks at the ladys Suburban pretty much destroyed the car in about 2min then we all just rode off in different directions .

roaddog

Chimp
Nov 15, 2006
Cloud City, USA
I have been at trails before were people though it cool to drive their 4wd's over the jumps , we just got a group of about 20 kids to all start tossing dirt clods and rocks at the ladys Suburban pretty much destroyed the car in about 2min then we all just rode off in different directions .
I'm all for calling the proper law enforcement people- police, land management agency, if the land is open to building jumps whatever. Sometimes you just gotta take matters into your own hands when people do stuff like that when its open land for all users

dirtydirtysouf

Deletated
May 23, 2006
the ghetto of winston-salem, nc
So me and my homey John are enjoying the first ever BBT Friday at th trails when this idiot goes mobbing between a set of jumps and crosses a little tabletop in one of the lines .We both look at each other in disbelief he rips thru the brush and we follow him just as he see's us he tries to drive over the berm which is located underneath his stupid ass jeep in the pic's he completely ruined this berm I wanted to murder him but I called the cops on him instead they busted him when he hit the pavement for DUI .Fun times in Northern Nevada
my jeep wrangler could have cleared those berms

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
So wait... he stopped his car on the berm and was getting out and you had time to stand 4 feet away and take this pic and you didn't kick his drunk face in? Honestly, I think this might be one of those times when I'd start making it clear that I was going to stab somebody. The DUI is pretty good though.

Getting liquored up is all good, driving drunk is a bit on the mental side, but ripping up the dj's with your cherokee is even off limits in Hell.