Quantcast

Drunk on a stinky

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
For you Seattle monkeys, tonight while driving from Magnolia, I passed a guy riding down Nickerson on what I believe was a Stinky with a Monster T, riding up the hill. No helmet, weaving in and out of traffic and across the lanes like he was drunk. Could be stolen, could be drunk, who knows, but who does that on their rig? Riding up a steep hill, in fairly heavy traffic, at 10:30 at night, with no helmet and probably drunk? :think: Reminds me of a time I was in Urbana Illinois and saw a guy in his 70's riding a Gemini, thunk it was a little odd. Anyhow, if anybody's missing a bike, it's either in West Queen Ann or Magnolia. And if was you that I saw, wear a helmet while you're drunk, you're outright nuts.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Sounds like the same guy I saw on 1st Hill last week. Looked like a hobo and the bike matches your description. He rode by and it sounded as if the chain had never seen a drop of lube.

Jun 18, 2004
I don't think that was bullit rider... this is another guy that I've only talked to commuting to work... I thought bullit rider lives on Q.A. and has the red bullit? (rode with him some at 38 and Duvall last winter/spring)... this guy on the stinky w/the white bros fork is a big rig urban dude... I see him all over (seattle)... but never off road... closest thing I've seen him ride was Lower Woodlawn... maybe I got it all wrong but the no helmet bald dude on the Stinky just rides around town... he's really good at manuals... I know this much...