Quantcast

Drunken_Ninjas Birthday thread (1dayearly)

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
Hangin' with Riggs and Mertah
Outta site. I am still 32. Now for the yearly birthday thread. No excuses it is one day early.

So this is how it starts. I got a bag of weed and I get paid tomorrow. I am smoking bumblebee right now. tastes like honey in the vaporizer. I have my monthly membership to the vapor lounge and i am going strong everyday..sometimes twice.

I invited some people to go to the vapor lounge with me for my birthday. (oh yeah i waited and found out that the lounge girl is married.) I eavesdropped long enough to overhear she got married last summer.
http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211964&highlight=pin+lounge+girl

so this monthly membership is doing something. I have cut down on the dirty darts from smoking so much weed that i smoke a pack every 3days now. woot!

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
actually i have alot to do on my birthday. Since I am getting paid I have to go to humber college and pay $200 to defer osap for january 12th to finally complete my registration for electronics engineering technology.

my health card expires so i have to go renew it.

i have to meet mark the park (not mark the dark) and Ronald McDonald (his real name + the clown too) and Rory (if he got the email) three of us getting paid tomorrow are confirmed. Some others as well..Omar a little later. The Ganja Bonanza will continue.

Last edited:

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
addictions oh the ciggarettes. that one i am working on. I will prolly smoke marijuana for life and drink beer sometimes too. my limit is two beers usually on one occaision per month. So this has me thinking. The vaporizer bar is next to the nudy bar and if you want a beer with your ganja there is only one choice but to go next door for $6.50. Which is a laugh really cause that is like paying two dollars extra for a beer to see a woman nekkid at the same time. Funny thing is it takes me an hour to drink a beer. I alike my friends take medication for schizophrenia and really cant drink alot or fast.

So in an hour that is 6-7 different dancers all getting naked for $2 then back to the vapor lounge to return as the ganja bonanza continues...perhaps tomorrow

I have to get there for noon i finally got a call from the clown. scrawny ronnie (famous for what large-sizing it does)

Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
addictions oh the ciggarettes.
Yea, the cigarettes ... that's what he was referring to.

The vaporizer bar is next to the nudy bar and if you want a beer with your ganja there is only one choice but to go next door for $6.50. Which is a laugh really cause that is like paying two dollars extra for a beer to see a woman nekkid at the same time.
I believe one of your recent posts made it clear that you have no interest in seeing a naked woman. :D

Happy Birthday.

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
found some la confidential some time warp and some hash. the hash was wonderful in the vaporizer. i bought coals and a glass tube for inhaling the hash today. the birthday gifts are aplenty.

other than hanging with donald duck and ronald mcdonald it has been a real day.

will have to get to those other things later. i am all about chillin at this point in the evening.