Quantcast

Drunkrider Down!

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Just got an email from a riding buddy who left the bar on his Azonic Steelhead friday night very drunk and very sloppy that reads:

Yeah, I don't remember much, but I was pretty ****ed
up. I've got a broken nose, and too many bruises to
mention. I've decided enough and will not be drinking
anymore, I have a problem. In fact I don't know how
much more crazy biking I'll be attempting either.
Might sell and get myself a nice CC bike.

Can anyone top that while drunk on yer bike?

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
No injuries ('cept his pride) but still: A friend of mine called around saying his bike got stolen after a long night of drinking. Some friends dropped him off and remember watching him bring his bike into the house so it didn't make much sense. Anyway a week later someone else spotted his bike locked up outside a supermarket near his house. Apparently he had the munchies so bad that he rode his bike over to the market, then walked home stuffing his face!! Total blackout, all he remembers is waking up with a bunch of empty food containers and no bike!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I rode smack into the back of a parked van once whilst drunk. I was fascinated by the patterns the nobbles on my front tyre were making at different speeds. Wham. Got pretty bruised, but no blood or actual damage. Not sure what happened to the van, probably dented it a bit, I just got the hell out of there.