Quantcast

drying out weds gfmt

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
little dude's first day of lift served at a little mtn in maine went well. he preferred the bermy jumpy trails to the rough natural ones (to be honest, the latter weren't super great at this place). good times tho. now chillin on the deck with a bloody mary. it's ok to have an afternoon bloody mary, right?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
little dude's first day of lift served at a little mtn in maine went well. he preferred the bermy jumpy trails to the rough natural ones (to be honest, the latter weren't super great at this place). good times tho. now chillin on the deck with a bloody mary. it's ok to have an afternoon bloody mary, right?
Can't drink all day if you don't start first thing in the morning.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Rode 25 miles of some good old fashioned ball busting not meant for bikes chunky as shit CCC trails today. Everything hurts and it was awesome.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I was sweaty and my poor fitting glasses fell off my face into the fire. They burned up pretty fast. Now I need new glasses because the insurance doesn't cover incineration. They were my riding glasses also. I was able to finish cooking the Bacon.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I must be feeling the effects of that covid shot. Fell asleep last night pretty quickly, but woke up not long after shivering; uncontrollable chattering teeth and goosebumps. And now this morning I feel foggy and have a headache, it feels like I'm hung over.

Oh well...hopefully this goes away so that I can ride with the friends tonight. I haven't ridden with them on a Wednesday in like a month. :(
Well that was a good effort on tonight's ride... I felt like a bag of bricks and got that floating sensation twice on some climbs. I blame it on the vaccine shot...

Had to abort the mission and take the easy way back to the car, which I think was smart, otherwise I probably would have rode straight into a tree at some point.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Ended up getting my retro wheels built for me as the spokes I had turned out to be too long, and the bike shop didn’t have the right length so they had to cut-n-roll some specially. Couldn’t be arsed this week so anyway they got built by someone better than me I think which is sort of nice. Pocket money took a bit of a hit though. :dead: