Quantcast

DSF is now online/CHHS anyone?

The not-yet-polished Dirty South Freeride has gone public you can find it here: http://www.freeridesouth.com/video.php I'm planning on redoing the country park session, and focusing on tricks instead of just jumping. There is more uncgangsta urban that i want to add in. so expect more.

on another note, people had expressed interest in visiting the CHHS trails some weekend and I'm going over there this coming friday through sunday so it would be great if we could get a group over there on saterday so who's all interested? I can give great directions and if anybody feels the need to shower/use first aid after the ride and before heading back to greensboro you are more than welcome to use the facilities at my house. So i suggest carpooling, who's available to drive?

meatboot

Monkey
Jul 28, 2004
Chapel Hell
I get an error after downloading your movie and nothing shows up when I try and stream it.

CHHS is unlikely to be dry by the weekend but I'll keep you updated.

that's really weird, i tried downloading it on mine, my roommate's and my girlfriend's computer to see if i could figure out the problem but they all worked. I'm sorry i can't tell you what's wrong, i'm just perplexed.

if anybody wants it just post your e-mail addy and i'll send it too you via the world wide web

adevault

Chimp
Sep 29, 2004
I havent been there before but would love to give it a go so if I can get details--ill be there

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
I'm looking forward to the complaints that there wasn't much to ride cause all the dirtwork out there is winter-melted and was wet...

The wooden stuff near the RR tracks will be fine tho.

untitledsince89

Turbo Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Winston-Salem NC
yes I read it. But all i was saying was, judging by the weather it will hopefully be dry--er. Idk if I want to drive all the way out ther if its going to be at all wet. I'll see by tomarow

meatboot

Monkey
Jul 28, 2004
Chapel Hell
meatboot said:
CHHS is unlikely to be dry by the weekend but I'll keep you updated.
I wrote that in good faith; I'm not trying to treat CHHS as my own private preserve. That being said I put a LOT of work into the trails there and if there's one thing that pisses me off it's people who act like jumps just pop out of the ground of their own accord. Anyone I catch grooving up the jumps is likely to get a very stern talking to -- from a mattock. All I'm asking is that you use a little judgment.

When I went out on Tuesday night the glade was as wet as it's ever been; the run in was underwater right up to the first lip. I was out again last night and they bounced back much better than I anticipated, so they should be good for tomorrow. And of course there's always the stunts.

I'll probably be out on Saturday, freshening up the big trails and hopefully riding them.