Quantcast

DSP Ti Springs for RC4

SthFRider

Monkey
Apr 16, 2008
Atlanta,Ga
Is anyone running a DSP ti springs on their RC4. Have you had an issues with it. Does it rub the reservoir? Does it fit well etc. Thinking about getting one. Just wondering if anyone has any feedback on DSP products. cheers

quickneonrt

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2003
Staten Island NY
what size spring are you looking for? I have a brand new 450x2.75 dsp spring. Also a less expensive option is to find Manitou Ti springs on E-Bay there are always some going for $139 but they usually take $100 on the best offer. Both springs fit the RC4 with no issues

zdubyadubya

Turbo Monkey
Apr 13, 2008
Ellicott City, MD
do a quick search man, there is a ton of reviews of DSP. They are all good. Fadi will hook you up. Any DSP spring under 500lbs will NOT rub on the RC4. If you are over 500lb then call em up and depending on the stroke, the spring might or might not fit.

DSP is easily the new obtainium except half the price and twice the customer service. :thumb: :rofl:

SthFRider

Monkey
Apr 16, 2008
Atlanta,Ga
I'm looking for 3.00" stroke 450lb weight. Seems as though they are out of that size though unfortunately. Defiantely going the DSP route

Racebike

Monkey
Jul 28, 2008
Sweden
Hey SthFRider,

I use a 3.00" 450lbs DSP on my RC4 and it clears.

Will admit that it's in close proximity though, but as of yet no blue marks on the spring from the adjuster on the piggy back.

On a side note:
If you are intending to run that spring on a 8.75" x 2.75" shock it will work but you will need a friend to help you compress the spring slightly in order to get the spring retainer in place. The spring will not be preloaded when mounted, it's just a bit of a hassle to get it in place.