Quantcast

dual crown hardtail

drumbum540

Monkey
Mar 24, 2008
Stephens City, VA
I have been saving up to get a new bike and I do want a hardtail. I found the bikes I like. I don't know if they are any good. I found this one with a dual crown fork and it is a bit out of my price range but could come up with that much money if i could save up. http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/307511/
I also am really serious about buying a scott reflex 20 but I was wondering how big of a fork I could put on it. I really do like dual crown forks though.

rayhaan

Monkey
Oct 18, 2007
ireland
IMO hardtails with dual crown forks are stupid, total overkill and a waste of time...especially when there are so many amazing single crown forks available

rayhaan

Monkey
Oct 18, 2007
ireland
what sort of biking are you planning on doing dude? if its XC then go for the FELT bike you have found there, but forget the hardtail with the dual crown forks!

drumbum540

Monkey
Mar 24, 2008
Stephens City, VA
Yeah I agree. I really do like the Felt. there is another option though. it is a Scott Reflex 20. the forks felt nice and shifted smotthly, and came with half decent brakes but that is $650. which bike would you go for? thank you.

Hankish

Chimp
Jun 28, 2007
my 2004 Norco Torrant HT came with a Jr T and it was cool, but over kill. I took it to Diablo 1 time and the HT was too ruff, and the Jr T was too much for all the other riding I was doing... kind of a waste.
I switched to a coiler delux with a nixon 145 front shock for a good all mt set up...
Hank