Quantcast

dual domination?

Bikael Molton

goofy for life
Jun 9, 2003
El Lay
Is DS going to be run during Domination DH races?
Will the Dual track be permanent through this season for off-weekend practice?

Can't wait for opening weekend, and wondering if I should be bringing both bikes...
cheers!

-r

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
Yeah, it'd be cool if someone would get a few pics of the slalom coarse
and post'em up. If it's even built yet.

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
no its only gonna be built for the us open, maybe if they dont wanna tke it down and organize some kind of ds domination race maybe, but its only gonna be built for the us open

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
In the new issue of Decline I think it says Dh and Dual Slalom on the race schedule page towards the back of magazine. Tell um to throw some dirt jumps on that hill some where too.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
jasride, theres plenty of dirt jumps up there. unless you are talkin about the bmx style doubles and rythm sections?

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
yeah yuroshek, i was talking more about bmx style. I've been to diablo before, it's a great place but i sold my dh bike so now I'm just riding one bike but kind of liking it. So just looking for some slalom and rythm.

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
well go build dirt jumps or ask locals who will tell you were a set of trials are cause chances are that most of the trails that are in jersey are chained off pro trails or they are just crap, most are invitation only, so you better start digging cause the ds is only gonna be there for us open, unless you have the balls to sesh lower dominion on a hardtail which btw is just awesome.