dude! i'm famous!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i hate that my phone has 0 normal ringtones out of the 20 or 30 programmed. i also hate that i have to pay out the ass to get a good quality, normal cell phone that doesn't have stupid **** i don't need/ won't use.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
the Inbred said:
i hate that my phone has 0 normal ringtones out of the 20 or 30 programmed. i also hate that i have to pay out the ass to get a good quality, normal cell phone that doesn't have stupid **** i don't need/ won't use.
what's a "normal ringtone"? also if you buy through amazon and are willing to put up with the horrible delays involved in rebate fulfillment then you can get any number of phones for free or better. my SE T637 was -$50 after all the rebates (one of which i'm still waiting for :mad: / i've complained to the BBB).

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
ringtone that sounds like a normal phone. my phone has none. they're all bird calls, fish conversations, stupid chimes, a man/woman saying "your phone is ringing", or horrible renditions of rap/jazz/country/rock music. the closest thing is a ringer that sounds like a rotary phone. my old StarTac had the best ringers. i miss that phone.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
the Inbred said:
ringtone that sounds like a normal phone. my phone has none. they're all bird calls, fish conversations, stupid chimes, a man/woman saying "your phone is ringing", or horrible renditions of rap/jazz/country/rock music. the closest thing is a ringer that sounds like a rotary phone. my old StarTac had the best ringers. i miss that phone.

you must have a motorolla

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
damn manziman i thought it was gonna be that link to the cover shot of you in "gay male" magazine

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i love lg phones. there is some nice software to make ring tones out of for them

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
interesting. i think this is the lowest phone on my list. i know there are some phones for which you can create ringtones, but the LG 5350? is that software freeware? got any links?

J

JRB

hahahaha - BA, Hanibal, and the face said, "get in there and do your homework". :D

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
BurlyShirley said:
I hate that custom ringtones even exist.
Word...I'm still having problems with cell phones everywhere.

Oh, I'm famous too(sort of). Check out the crash section of Jib 2. I haven't seen it yet, but I had a spectacular bail on the Aptos jumps that made the cut.

Wow, lots of famous :dancing: these days

The Ito

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
the Inbred said:
There weren't any decent rings on my phone...I had to dl some...they all sound like someone playing the songs on a casio...it's kinda funny...I dl'd Judas Priest's Breakin the Law last night and it is hysterical sounding.

qualude

Monkey
Oct 27, 2004
The County of Kings
My phone came with the best ringtone.....vibrate. Actually, I have 1 normal ringtone on mine too. But I always keep it on vibrate...makes it much less irritating to those around me...