Quantcast

+++Dude, Its Totally Tuesday GMT+++

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Some jackass driving a semi rear ended me at an intersection yesterday. My folded up Thule T2 took most of the impact but it bent in and put a pretty good hit into my tailgate. A cop actually witnessed the accident but didn't think it was worthy of writing a ticket or accident report.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

This evening I have a beer 'n food pairing fund raising event for my wife's work to go to at the Genesee Brew House. Should be a decent time.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Some jackass driving a semi rear ended me at an intersection yesterday. My folded up Thule T2 took most of the impact but it bent in and put a pretty good hit into my tailgate. A cop actually witnessed the accident but didn't think it was worthy of writing a ticket or accident report.
wtf state do you live in?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Today is my only day this work week of "real work", and it'll be two hours of that, tops, thanks.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
G'morning! Much to do today...

1. Send email to people thanking them for donating to our charity ride and reminding them to please consider donating if they haven't.
  2. Research what rimz I Do Want® and Can Has™ for my antiquated, plastic, 26-inch-wheeled, 150mm-travel mountain bike. Stick with DT Swiss? Sun Ringle? WTB? So many choices! Tires are good. Brakes, fair.
  3. Work on some stuff, for work, because working.
  4. Write some gear reviews for ActiveGearReview.com.
  5. Pay vehicle registration. This might wait until tomorrow.
  6. Ride bike before this next spring storm comes through.
  7. Weld stuff and grind things and fabricate whatnot on the race car.
  8. Sporadically eat food throughout the day.

Have fun out there, monkeys. Try not to get your jimmies rustled.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I can't even begin to tell you how crazy yesterday was. Things in motion, I hope to be moved this weekend maybe, yay! CL for the win.

That is all.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
So I went and rehearsed with the band Toshi recommended last night and had a blast! Ran into a kid I knew from college and my friend's mom who I grew up with!! It was great! Didn't get to meet Toshi's uncle yet, as he was not there, but turns out they need me for a performance next Monday so I will get to meet him and get the dirt then!! Went and had a beer with the college buddy before I headed home. All in all, it was a good night for teh ski bunny. Did not sleep much however, between some grumpiness when I got home, the child spilling his water cup all over the bed at 2, the dog throwing up at 3, and a neighbor's dog barking most of the wee hours of the morning.

*yawn* please pass the coffee!!

Also--Tomorrow is the start of bike to work month! I will ride 20 miles a day every work day, and will be one fine looking primate speciman by the end of the month--just in time to sit in a van for two weeks from AK to Seattle! woo hoo!!!!

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I'm sure his insurance company will just take your word for it.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
So I went and rehearsed with the band Toshi recommended last night and had a blast! Ran into a kid I knew from college and my friend's mom who I grew up with!! It was great! Didn't get to meet Toshi's uncle yet, as he was not there, but turns out they need me for a performance next Monday so I will get to meet him and get the dirt then!!
Awesome. He and his wife are out in NY, sightseeing and such. They visited me on Long Island and attended my concert this past Sunday, in fact.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head

First hour of my Day today yielded these, pound and a half to two pound red ears and blue gills...... Dozen or so good size large mouth through the rest of the day..... It was a good day

Last edited: