Quantcast

dude

Should This Forum Even Need Be Here?

• No...wait, uhmmm, no!

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Yes, kinda like the Polls forum..it's just there.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Not taken out but merge into somewhere else.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do you want fries with that?

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
what's up with this place.....isn't it as dead as Montana and the Dakotas? Can I include Nebraska too...wait, that kinda far off.....

move to Canada people! we're crowded already as it is in cali...:D :devil:

ok I'm deathly bored....:mad:

R

RideMonkey

Funny thing is people hassled me and hassled me about making this then........ crickets!

:angry:

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Originally posted by kitchenware
Does anyone use this forum? I've never even looked.
hey hey now...
you're stepping on my toes there... I go here a lot to talk to myself..
I post a thread and delete it in a few minutes...that's cyber self-talk:devil:

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
aight...who voted for the fries? who did? who did?

uhmm, late night mexicali grub....

ok, the two bagels I ate around 9:30 this morning aren't holding up so I went for some mexican..bad bad bad.......:nope:

Duuuuude!
You seriously have way too much freetime now. Go to BB enough already you pan-zee. Also related to the :monkey: . How did the interview go? I tell you what. With your splendid sales skills, you should start selling those Kona Jack sh1t plungers door to door. Who knows, you might come across a fine surf betty in PB. Even better, just wait outside the Mexican joint where you bought your lunch and sell them to patrons. :eviltongu

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Originally posted by LOOnatic
Duuuuude!
You seriously have way too much freetime now. Go to BB enough already you pan-zee. Also related to the :monkey: . How did the interview go? I tell you what. With your splendid sales skills, you should start selling those Kona Jack sh1t plungers door to door. Who knows, you might come across a fine surf betty in PB. Even better, just wait outside the Mexican joint where you bought your lunch and sell them to patrons. :eviltongu
interview for today has been reschedule to an unspecified date... Keith had to fly to midwest.... Yeah, I'm so bored having this way too much of friggin free time..

powderboy

Monkey
Jan 16, 2002
See Dar Hills, OOTah
My bad... I was one of the ones who got this forum started. I figured there would be more Monkeys here in UT, but... as you said... crickets.

I guess I wouldn't care too much if it disappeared.

It seems like most UT mountain bikers hang out at PowderMag forums. When they're not skiing, they're mountain biking.

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Originally posted by powderboy
My bad... I was one of the ones who got this forum started. I figured there would be more Monkeys here in UT, but... as you said... crickets.

I guess I wouldn't care too much if it disappeared.

It seems like most UT mountain bikers hang out at PowderMag forums. When they're not skiing, they're mountain biking.
last time I was in Utah, they were all hanging out at WalMart...
no wait, those were the cute blondes, my bad!:D

Mani_UT

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
SLC, UT
Originally posted by powderboy
QUOTE]

I am here I am here!!

Wanna ride??