Quantcast

Due to injuries, I need a new helmet

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Something light, but approved for MotoX. I have had to many concussions, and I need something that in your oppinion, "The Best"! Money is not a concern right now, I just want to ride.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
They also have an aluminum weave one for this year that is supposed to be stronger. Still not MOTO tho, if hereally wants moto. It protects really well however.

Also, paint it nice and it wont look funny.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
I am not sure why but I have taken a liking to the new Thor top of the line helmet....more specifically the primer one.

:think:
*Edit for bigger picture :D

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
Just remember that all DOT helmets go to the same standards and that's all you can say about protection. As long as it fits and is of reasonable quality (which is basically anything that's not total crap), then I think you'd be hard pressed to justify a more expensive helmet being more protective than a cheaper one.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
JRogers said:
Just remember that all DOT helmets go to the same standards and that's all you can say about protection. As long as it fits and is of reasonable quality (which is basically anything that's not total crap), then I think you'd be hard pressed to justify a more expensive helmet being more protective than a cheaper one.
yeah, but anything non-TLD is just not METRO enough.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
I came home last night and found an empty box for an Azonic T-55 helmet sitting in the living room. My wife bought it for me for my birthday which is next week. She hid the helmet some where and left the box out to tease me. Grrrrrr!!!!!!