Quantcast

Dukes of Hazzard thread

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I have been watching the original on CMT. I think its fun. I don't think the new one will be bad. They are not trying to make an exact replica of the movie; they couldn't there would still be differences. So why not modernize it and give it a new style.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
A long time ago (I was 15 and drunk) I stole my grandmothers 72 Nova and jumped it over a RR crossing. I figured if they could make the General Lee fly like that I could too. 7 stitches and a broken bone in my hand along with a totalled 72 Nova proved I couldn't. I should sue the creator of that show for not giving the "Jackass warning" before the show. My brother and I loved the dukes of hazard and used to sneak over my grandmothers house to watch it faithfully. That and Jessica makes a spectacular Daisy. Spank Bank material for sure.....jdcamb

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
jdcamb said:
A long time ago (I was 15 and drunk) I stole my grandmothers 72 Nova and jumped it over a RR crossing. I figured if they could make the General Lee fly like that I could too. 7 stitches and a broken bone in my hand along with a totalled 72 Nova proved I couldn't. I should sue the creator of that show for not giving the "Jackass warning" before the show. My brother and I loved the dukes of hazard and used to sneak over my grandmothers house to watch it faithfully. That and Jessica makes a spectacular Daisy. Spank Bank material for sure.....jdcamb

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: werd JD, that's awesome

but we grew up in the generation where you don't sue someone for your own dumbassedness :cool:

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
Jeremy R said:
As soon as Paris Hilton gets old enough to play Blanche.
so about when shes 30? by the time shes that age shes gonna have more wrinkles on her face than a bloodhound.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Cooter Brown said:
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: werd JD, that's awesome

but we grew up in the generation where you don't sue someone for your own dumbassedness :cool:
Thanks for the kind werds.. I would be so rich right now if you could sue someone for being a dumbass back then. Oh wait there was that whole freelove thing back in the late 70's I caught the tail end of..... Nevermind....

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
Hangin' with Riggs and Mertah
dh girlie said:
Huh? what in tarnation are you talkin about? First of all, I would puke seeing people hock spit...however...if I did remake the movie...you probably wouldn't wanna see it...the whole thing would be just Johnny Knoxville...nude...for two hours... :love: he's so F'n HOT.
i knew it!!! you do use words like tarnation!!!

i saw the movie when it came out yesterday and now i understand that people chose to be polite around women folk. its more like a dribble into a can.

furthermore i wouldn't be surprised if you wore an armadillo helmet when racing after seeing that movie.

it kicked atomic ass it did.

now i know what got edited off of tv now that i seen the movie. man i have been living in the dark for too many years.