Quantcast

Dumb question regaurding television

bjanga

Turbo Monkey
Dec 25, 2004
San Diego
In my limited experiences, teenagers from there are asshacks. The place doesnt seem that appealing to me, I think Santa Barbara and even San Diego have more appealing scenes.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Spitfired said:
Do Californians enjoy "The OC" as much as the rest of the country seems to?

No.

In fact, unless you are a 12-21 year old girl, you don't like that show

(or at least you shouldn't)

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
I despise it. My friend (for lack of a better term) got real bent out of shape when I made him miss an episode for a beer run.

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
I have never missed an episode, in fact I moved to the OC so I could be part of the crowd. Just last night I helped ryan with his newest problem, then we went to Laguna for dinner with two really cute girls.
Tomorrow I'm going to frost my hair and complain about my family.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
chicodude said:
No.

In fact, unless you are a 12-21 year old girl, you don't like that show

(or at least you shouldn't)
Good point...if you're a guy, and you watch that Brokeback show, don't tell anyone.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I haven't seen it, but it looks stupid. Laguna beach and all that other crap looks dumb too. My friend watches it beacues " there are girls in it in bekinis". He's a dumbass.

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
TJ (lovebunny) loves that show, he dreams about living in the OC and about beating me in races, but we all know thats not going to happen. I know a bunch of chicks at my school love that show, I havent even seen it

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Spitfired said:
Do Californians enjoy "The OC" as much as the rest of the country seems to?
Put it this way, did you enjoy the Christina Applegate Show (set in Buffalo)?

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
W4S said:
I have never missed an episode, in fact I moved to the OC so I could be part of the crowd. Just last night I helped ryan with his newest problem, then we went to Laguna for dinner with two really cute girls.
Tomorrow I'm going to frost my hair and complain about my family.
...and hey yeah... what about that Ferrari ryan parents gave to him for getting D'd & F's...didn't you say we were going to go pick up Paris and come back and make a movie in that million dollar home in Bluebird Canyon. Everybody in OC should have one of those.