Quantcast

Dumbest Fad ever!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY

No not the glasses, that thing in her ear! I'm so sick of seeing all the wanna be suburban middleclass thugs walking around with these things in their ears with blinking blue lights.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MancilG said:
hummm I really like using mine in my car but I don't think I use it any other time.
Yeah I bet you try to pick up chicks with it at the mall!!!!

:)

j/k

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MancilG said:
I walk up to the young girls and tell them I can buy-em beer :)
Then while you're talking to them into getting drunk in the parkinglot do you say "Hold on I have another call"?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jdschall said:
I have one of those sitting on my desk but it is not "logoed" Am I just following a fad or not?
Do you carry it around while passing between college classes?

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
RE: The support our troops thing. I got in a fight with a kid in high school during the first gulf war. I defaced his "support our troops" sticker with "Support our troops: Buy US Jockstraps." He didn't think it was funny.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jdschall said:
RE: The support our troops thing. I got in a fight with a kid in high school during the first gulf war. I defaced his "support our troops" sticker with "Support our troops: Buy US Jockstraps." He didn't think it was funny.
I got in a fight over butter in high school.

Crashby

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Rochester, NY
:stupid:
robdamanii said:
Wireless bluetooth headsets are awesome. I hate the ones with the cords on them that get tangled in everything.
Bluetooth is the best! Very light... extremely comfortable - no cords... crystal clear reception... those are very important things when you talk on the phone for 3-4000 minutes per month...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Crashby said:
:stupid:

Bluetooth is the best! Very light... extremely comfortable - no cords... crystal clear reception... those are very important things when you talk on the phone for 3-4000 minutes per month...
Do you eat while it's in your ear?

Crashby

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Rochester, NY
stosh said:
They are so light, that a couple times, I have left it in for a few hours without noticing.. and Im sure I ate some puddin' or something during that time-frame...:drool:

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
stosh said:

Man that is annoying. We ate dinner with some friends last week. They invited another friend, somebody I don't know. He had that thing in his ear all through dinner and had two or three calls. From what he said none of them sounded important enough to interupt my enjoyment of sushi.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Crashby said:
They are so light, that a couple times, I have left it in for a few hours without noticing.. and Im sure I ate some puddin' or something during that time-frame...:drool:
Wow... it sounds like you really like pudding....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
robdamanii said:
Don't you have some Kelly Clarkson to be listening to?
I have it on random but just checking the cue apparently Justin Barino is up next.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jdschall said:
Man that is annoying. We ate dinner with some friends last week. They invited another friend, somebody I don't know. He had that thing in his ear all through dinner and had two or three calls. From what he said none of them sounded important enough to interupt my enjoyment of sushi.
See... it's like how connected do you actually have to be. Did he excuse himself from the table?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
robdamanii said:
Teen Vogue says it's a good buy.
Ha, thats funny that you read Teen Vogue. At least the Kelly Clarkson CD is in the Adult Listening section.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
stosh said:
See... it's like how connected do you actually have to be. Did he excuse himself from the table?

Hell no. The first time he just started talking I thought he was talking to me. I was thinking I must not have been paying attention to the conversation because I had no freaking idea what he was talking about. I finally figured out he was talking to someone else not at the table.

If you are going to have a conversation on the phone while eating dinner stay home and eat a potpie.