Quantcast

Dumbest signature on Ridemonkey...

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
And the award goes to sstalder5...

Dude even has gt_smife quoted and got the spelling of his user name wrong. :rofl:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt_smife
for the record, this whole forum sucks balls, and everyone on it does as well, wont recommend this to anyone, worst forum I've ever bin on in my life
RIP gt_smile
12/30/09-12/30/09

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
Just think MI... only MORE hot and humid in the summer.

:D
Considering that I enjoy a good 75% of michigan, I'm going to have to assume missouri has no lakes and can't compare with northern michigan, therefore Michigan wins on the basis of a better summer with ****ty hot and humid weather, but lots of lakes to offset. MO probably wins on the basis of a less crappy winter.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Considering that I enjoy a good 75% of michigan, I'm going to have to assume missouri has no lakes and can't compare with northern michigan, therefore Michigan wins on the basis of a better summer with ****ty hot and humid weather, but lots of lakes to offset. MO probably wins on the basis of a less crappy winter.
Yup. The crappiness balances out between the two states. :D

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Would that be due to the BBQ?

Arguing which of these states is better is sorta like arguing whether cutting off a testicle or a hand would be better... :D
It is good. But KC isn't as rundown. I like the downtown area and it is a fine city with lots to do.... Better food and prettier women also.... Also Southern Missouri (Piedmont Cape Girardeau area) is far better then anything in Michigan based on what I have seen. The fervent Christian people in MO are kind of scary though.... Hands beat Testicles IMO

It is good. But KC isn't as rundown. I like the downtown area and it is a fine city with lots to do.... Better food and prettier women also.... Also Southern Missouri (Piedmont Cape Girardeau area) is far better then anything in Michigan based on what I have seen. The fervent Christian people in MO are kind of scary though.... Hands beat Testicles IMO
Why are you slapping your own nuts? :confused:

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
**** here it is...

dh girlie said:
Well...and this could possibly be the post that kills the thread for good...if you like your sack licked while receiving oral gratification, then it's a real good idea...