Quantcast

#DUMPFACEBOOK

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Dropped mine a few years ago. I'm pretty sure if I hadn't what is a known rift within our family would be permanent and irreparable.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Still have it. :twitch:
Not in my name, but a pseudonym.
Only use for bike vids and messenger group chats for riding stuff.
Some seriously whack content, really don't understand how people fall for it :disgust1: - but then again there is a lot of area under the bell curve on the wrong side....

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Still have a business account and a personal one. Haven’t posted to the biz in close to 3 years. Have never added a profile pic or posted to my personal page. Pretty much use it for trail info and business hours these days.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Still have it. :twitch:
Not in my name, but a pseudonym.
Only use for bike vids and messenger group chats for riding stuff.
Some seriously whack content, really don't understand how people fall for it :disgust1: - but then again there is a lot of area under the bell curve on the wrong side....
this

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Our trail org does most of its info dissemination through the FB so I keep my account active. What is a better alternative to reach people more easily than FB? Would love to delete my account.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I use Facebook for local classifieds, trail beta, but really just as a Rolodex that reminds me when people’s birthdays are.
i don’t really get any political stupidity, or much other nonsense.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I use Facebook for local classifieds, trail beta, but really just as a Rolodex that reminds me when people’s birthdays are.
i don’t really get any political stupidity, or much other nonsense.
i get shit from everyone.....just scroll right by it...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Says the guy who used to canonize 4chan and the ilk, the literal birthplace of the modern nazi/fascist movement ;)
Emphasis on used to. I stopped going on there close to a decade ago, and the racist bullshit was largely the reason why.

And if you think it was the birthplace, think again. The racists and white supremacists have always been there, just infiltrated it and exploited it. It was just a new avenue for them.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
If you think the internet was the birthplace and not the US constitution, think again.
Where'd I say that?

What I said was the 'modern' version, which it absolutely was a huge part of.
You said birthplace of the modern version, which isn't really accurate. It was a tool they exploited to spread hate.

Let's not get caught up in the semantics, we both recognize what it's become.

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
But where will I get all of my wok and microwave information from and who will sell it to me even though I don't need it?
You'll receive the necessary information along with regular updates once you get your 5G tracking chip, I mean vaccine.

I actually have an uncle who really thinks that Bill Gates wants to plant a tracking chip in him. For real. And he's one of the more stable members of my extended family.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I actually have an uncle who really thinks that Bill Gates wants to plant a tracking chip in him. For real. And he's one of the more stable members of my extended family.
My crazy is basically one sister (who married a prison guard) and a couple folks I barely knew in high school.

I have tossed most of the jackasses except my sister and I just don't comment anymore.

I still like her Christmas tree pics, but I hold my comments when she goes off about her inability to get her roots dyed.

I told her if she were speaker of the house she could probably work something out.