Quantcast

Dupont ride Sat 4/25 10am?

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
There have been early conversations about a Dupont ride coming this Saturday.

The route will be something like this

http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/6997711

So who is in?
JeffKill?
Vinnycactus?
Kenan?
DemoDave?
JeremyR?

It's more of a XC ride than our normal point to point stuff, but with plenty of fun stuff on the Eastern Slickrock, Burnt Mountain, Mine and Reasonover trails to have some fun.

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
This is crap... Are you guys really going to send me into the woods with Jeff on a XC ride? Seriously his neck says Vengence!

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
So here is the real deal. Basically Jeff has said that he isnt driving his truck to the mountains this weekend. Which is perfectly fair since he does more than his fair share of driving. Which means I am more than happy to fire up the Jetta for the trip. However the Jetta doesnt really support a shuttle type ride in absense of another vehicle. That's why Dupont was suggested along with Jeff's desire to sport his rainbow and bunny spandex team kit on his new XC, oops sorry All Mountain rig.

I heard from VinnyCactus who has yet to get clearance on the ride from his boss.

vinnycactus

Monkey
May 27, 2004
Matthews, NC
I'm still on the fence. Gotta pressure wash the deck so taryn can plant the garden. Not 100% sure if the preston will be fixed. That would leave me with either the highline or the sinister mustang or the surly 1x1 which is out of the question. So again still up in the air about this weekend. I'm down for whatever next weekend.

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
I'm still on the fence. Gotta pressure wash the deck so taryn can plant the garden. Not 100% sure if the preston will be fixed. That would leave me with either the highline or the sinister mustang or the surly 1x1 which is out of the question. So again still up in the air about this weekend. I'm down for whatever next weekend.

Step up.... You already have a Dr hanger and a new rear dr. Just pressure wash the deck tonight and come ride.

vinnycactus

Monkey
May 27, 2004
Matthews, NC
Apparently they sent the wrong hangers. That's what the shop said and when I went to swap it out it just didn't line up with the dropout right. I have this sick feeiling I bent the actual dropout.