Quantcast

Duryea Downhill race is a Nationaly Qualifier

NJ Jess

Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
mtbnj.com
That means you can then race at Mt Snow VT at the Nationals in July 17 -22. if you qualify. Oh, and you are a US citizen. I hope to compete in the womens sport class. I think there were only two women last year. I race XC sport and DHing is new for me. Any other Ladies want to come down the mountain and play?

Duryea Downhill Race May 5&6 Reading PA info and updates

The Duryea Downhill race is on! Thanks to hard work from Fred, Joey, and Dane. They went out and busted ass and got all the local sponsorship needed to get this race done.

The Duryea will be May 5&6 in Reading PA. The Duryea has grown from a small local event into a National calender event. This year we excited to be oart of the Gravity East Series. The Duryea offers one of the most unique courses out there. Racing from the top of MT. Penn mtn. and finishing in downtown city park.

We will have the offical press release out by Sunday March 11th. Our website www.readingracing.com will be updated with all info on hotels-camping and directions. So please keep checking the site.

e are expecting a huge spectator turn out. The race will be advertised heavy in the local newspaper and TV.

We have a $2000.00 pro purse.

The tentative schedule is:

Saturday May 5th:
regs- 8am to 3pm
practice 9am to 3pm
3pm to 4pm course clean up and repair.

Sunday May 6th:
regs- 8amto 10am
practice 8am to 11am
race starts at 12:00 noon
awards at 3pm
on the road home by 4pm
***please if anybody is interested in helping sponsor this event contact me directly***

Thanks for your time and look out for the press release. Come out and race May 5&6 in Reading PA.

Tony
leapaj@earthlink.net
www.readingracing.com
duryea 2005

duryea
http://www.kmtb.com/bbs/zboard.php?i...esc=asc&no=166

The big jump area is called airlines, but thats the pro line. not sure if its in there or not this year...