Quantcast

Dusk til Dirt film pics.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Went to shred and film with a bunch of homies from all over Cali and Canada. Got drunk, built huge step ups with Watts, Clapped my dome on the first run of the whole trip, got mad poison oak, West Coast wrecked himself, Semenuk wrecked himself doing double bar spins, Goldman hurt his back doing the most insane No can i have ever seen, chilled on the beech at night, and that pretty much sums it up.
New Dusk til Dirt vid will be up on Littermag.com, and Declinemag.com in a couple days.

Rev supra can

Goldman boheem Three.

Watts

me. bzzzz

Semenuk has the sickest tucks eva

Burm shralper

Tree monkey

Train

Tbuck

Cam three

Who else could this be?

I choked Timmy til he lost his beer.

Beech fires rule.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
That was an awesome weekend of shredding. Thanks for showing us around. From Dusk Til Dirt is going to be filled with the sickness.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Hell yeah y'all! Good $hit, ripping times. You guys threw it down!
I'm covered in poison Oak. I went in dug in some more oak today with Kidwoo. Tomorrow i'm gonna dig in some new oak at the Secret trails. I love it.

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
good stuff! always look forward to your pics! def. lookin forward to the vid, the steeze-o-meter just blew up

good work ridin and shootin!

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
i hate you for having dirt jumps, nice weather, a sick crew, and some nasty photos. keep up the good work.

ps love the dual tundras rolling down there. did jamie get rid of his grey one? or has it always been white and i was just to stupid to realize?

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Cru: Did you dig the Post Office? I miss them pretty bad, I have only ridden street since moving down here, due to the distance between dirt spots down here. I'm finally gonna ride Kenter this weekend.
Yeah, the PO was super fun. It sucks that they are going to be gone soon.

A few of us are going to be up at Kenter tomorrow night (thurs), from like 5 to dark, if you can make it.

Mar 27, 2007
LA, CA
I teach in Woodland Hills, I'll take my bike and pray traffic doesn't destroy me. Haven't jumped in a couple months, I'll be stoked to be back on dirt and off of the street.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
I teach in Woodland Hills, I'll take my bike and pray traffic doesn't destroy me. Haven't jumped in a couple months, I'll be stoked to be back on dirt and off of the street.
That's not too far. The drive shouldn't be that bad, even in traffic. It will probably be closer to 6 by the time we get there, we have to make a stop.