Quantcast

Dusk Til Dirt. Half way there.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
We've been filming, and shredding our a$$es off. Some shots from the last couple of days.

Taylor Sage on a 30 foot hip. These lines are man size.

Me, mid 360 table, in Aptos.

Norcal Chad at Post Office.

Greg Watts, Mid double backflip.

T-Buck and Gee Atherton.

Cam McCaul Flip Nac.

Top three sickest trails in Cali. If you live near these trails, and you don't build and ride here, you should be tarred and feathered.

R-Dog, and Goldman.

Backflip double tail whip. basicly a fycking tornado. Watts is a freak.

We chilled by Daves washing machine fire every night.

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
holy sh!t, that's some crazy stuff. that one panoramic pic of the trail setup looks insane. greg watts is ridiculous, is he throwing all of that nonsense at the post office? gorgeous 360 table by the way. i need to get back down to aptos again, it's been almost a year, i need to try my luck on those jumps again without stacking first run this year.

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
sick, sick, sick!

We got snow, freezing rain, literally chillin in the 20's

Dope riding can't wait for the flick.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
jeez...

Looks like your vid will be the Building the Underground of 26" riding. Can't wait to see this vid when it's released.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Thanks Y'all. Kevin, you should roll on a shred mission with us. Get out of the snow for a few days. Hidden might be getting plowed soon. If you never got to ride there, that would be a shame.:disgust1:

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Super radness as usual.

The HIV is too big and scurry for me. Especially now that the upper line is gone. Is T the only one to hit the 30 footer? Looks like somebody cased it... that would suck.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Super radness as usual.

The HIV is too big and scurry for me. Especially now that the upper line is gone. Is T the only one to hit the 30 footer? Looks like somebody cased it... that would suck.
You could handle the HIV fo sho. Timmy was almost making it thru the big line.
The 30 footer has been hit by a few people. Norcal Chad was serving it, until it served him.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
My boy Timmy hitting the most tech entrance i've ever hit to a set of trails. An on off box that has served everyone a beating at one time or another. This is what we call a 50 stopper.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
My boy Timmy hitting the most tech entrance i've ever hit to a set of trails. An on off box that has served everyone a beating at one time or another. This is what we call a 50 stopper.
TEE-BUCK!! He busted out some 3s and no cans at the hive the other day. I didn't know he had those types of shennanigans.

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
so it's officially getting plowed? huge bummer. that picture of the box thing makes me want to build one, which made me think of a question. so, i'm thinking of asking the landlords if i can get a load of dirt and build a few jumps in the open area past my lawn. it's a rectangular space that goes about 80 yards back and is roughly 50 yards across. i have a natural roll in because my lawn is about 15 feet above where this field thing is, so there's a slope from the lawn. i'm not going to be able to bring in any bobcats or anything, i just have my trusty shovels and rakes. what i'm trying to figure out is how big to make the jumps. i'm more comfortable on longer jumps with less of a vertical lip, but is there a formula to judging gap size in relevance to the height of the jumps? because i won't be able to get much dirt (i'm guessing), i'll probably just have a 6 pack, maybe more, with rollers in between, a few berms, and some other things, probably one of those box things.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Couldn't agree more.

Next time you're headed down, call me and let me know........seriously.

Just ordered a dvx about an hour ago.

Hell yeah!! That camera is way sick.

I'm probably rollin back down to the HIV in the next ten days, because it will most likely be plowed after that. You should cruise with fo sho. Prob just go on a 2 or 3 day trip. 2 days of riding HIV.

Liquid Fl0w$

Chimp
Jan 12, 2008
uh sick, 30 footer does it for me along with great pics as usual. Also will this video be available in other countries such as Australia or is it only gonna be available in the US?