Quantcast

Duthie - DWB 'work "party"' (Sunday - Dec. 13)

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Which also means the DWB line might be shut down for part/most of the day, depending on how many tasks we take on that day. There's several things on the burner, so the more the merrier! I would guess a 10am-ish start, but don't hold me to task on it...more to come.

This is all contingent, of course, on whether or not the ground is still frozen solid like it was today. A few of us came out to potentially dig but it was rock solid. Made for great riding at least!:D

Hope to see you there!

Andy

As always, directions and other pertinent info can be found at www.evergreenmtb.org

Apr 10, 2007
Hey Andy, did you guys dig Sunday? I debated heading out but figured the ground was too frozen to dig. I'll be there this weekend, unless the forecast call for snow in the mountains :) Priorities priorities.

Andrew

mutton

Chimp
Sep 2, 2004
Seattle
Hey Andy, Kim....

just spotted your dudes PM's to me re: the entrance of "2High". I am down with your ideas...will chat with you Sunday? I will also be out there doing some touch up work and reworking stuff...I heard that the final jump has settled in and now packs a good kick! that will be resolved on Sunday or b4.

see ya