Quantcast

DVD >>> Northwest Dirt Culture

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
NWDC - TEST

The title for the new 2005 Grubworks DVD has been finalized.... "Northwest Dirt Culture".

The whole site is not complete. This link is just a test to see if anybody has a problem seeing the graphics, (none of the buttons work yet).

Only halfway through the season, but lots of good comp riding... The Gathering Dirt and Street, WIM Spokane DH and DJ, PA Olympic Meltdown 4X and DH, Softies Jump Jam, WIM Silver Mountain DH......... We should wrap up taping by September and should be complete by the end of the season.

More to come..... some ORBA, B.C.Cup, and Whistler

Sep 8, 2004
Site works, and looks good. Good looking site, yet functional design, good job! Might change the title from "index" though.

-James.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Works on a mac. I need to get those other photos to you. I like the background photo of Clinton. I like the name of the DVD too :D

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
Five said:
I like the name of the DVD too :D
Ahhhh Yes....I thought of it all by myself, I came to me like a vision..... like, like............. ......... an e-mail from Loreto.

Is the sound used for the button roll over annoying?

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
At first I thought the graphics and the text were way too small, but then I realized that it was scaled to fit the window. Looks good.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
ggrubb said:
Ahhhh Yes....I thought of it all by myself, I came to me like a vision..... like, like............. ......... an e-mail from Loreto.

Does the free hub sample on the buttons work, or come off as annoying?

Guess the hub!
free hub sample? what - I don't know what that means.

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
Five said:
It's not annoying - don't know what it is though, didn't really pay much attention.
It's my V10 rear wheel spinning. It sounds different on the site than the recording........doent have the fat, defined "click" of the original recording.
Volume ok? Brightness ok? All easy to fix, just good to know early.

On one of the DVDs last year I set the sound levels way high, so now I trying to be more careful