Quantcast

Dville on 8th Roll Call!!!

marcm

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Elk Grove (sacramento)
So is anyone going up to Dville next weekend? Me and my friend are leaving on Friday after work and we are camping up there and plan on hitting the mountain 2 times on Sat the 8th. and then just chilln that night .

lets try to get some monkeys up there so we can take over the yuba bus. And for anyone that needs to crash that night your welcome to bring a tent and sleeping bag and crash with us. BYOB BYOF just kiddn ..

I no we talked about this before but i just want to get a count on who can go for sure so i can call up Yuba and schedule a head count for sat.

P.S. I no there was someone who was going to roll up with us but i cant remember his name. Brown KONA from Livermore????? get in touch with this week. PM me

marcm

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Elk Grove (sacramento)
WOW i just called YUBA and i just got the last 4 spots for the 12:00 bus and the 3:00 bus everything is all booked up..

here is the number to Yuba 1-530-289-3010 If anyone is planning on going up i would call and just put your name in.

as a backup plan I could shuttle but i will need gas money.

The plan i have is if all the monkes are in D-ville early on sat morning i could shuttle up everyone and then me and my crew can catch the bus at 12 since we already have our spots reserved. we are leaving on friday around 4pm so you can call me if you need to.

pm me for my #

marcm

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Elk Grove (sacramento)
ok so we are about to head out in a couple of hours i do belive i will get cell service up there .

if you want to come up early on sat and you want a shuttle call me tonight so i can figure all of this out..

Late. Marc

marcm

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Elk Grove (sacramento)
D-Ville WAS SICK we had sooo much fun.. dang i wish we had more monkeys but hell we did our thing and i no we will do it again soon.

Chain Drops,Becks Beer,fire tickets,flat tires,Vodka,coors light,big deer,people sleeping on the beach,Grandma on the motorcycle,

BEWARE THE LOCALS!!!!