Quantcast

zdubyadubya

Turbo Monkey
Apr 13, 2008
Ellicott City, MD
Too Much Yaw!!!

But nine minutes into the flight, controllers on the ground lost contact with the HTV-2. The culprit, according to Darpa’s Engineering Review Board? “Higher-than-predicted yaw, which coupled into roll, thus exceeding the available control capability at the time of the anomaly.”

Lions

Chimp
Sep 16, 2008
Big yellow land
Welcome to Ridemonkey. You must be new here. :D:rofl::weee:
Hah thanks! I lurk on here more often than I'm proud to admit, but upon seeing this gem of a thread I just couldn't resist the urge to log in. I'm sure a lot of independent engineers do/have done more than just one type of work. Imagine that?! Next on the amazing revelations list - dressing like Sam Hill doesn't actually make you faster, only douchier.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
Hah thanks! I lurk on here more often than I'm proud to admit, but upon seeing this gem of a thread I just couldn't resist the urge to log in. I'm sure a lot of independent engineers do/have done more than just one type of work. Imagine that?! Next on the amazing revelations list - dressing like Sam Hill doesn't actually make you faster, only douchier.
Wow...a Canadian that uses proper grammar on the :monkey:. You're DEFINITELY new here. :eek: