Quantcast

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Because 10 million people are trying to hit Turner's host right at this second.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
looks like the page was taken down...

Sweet-looking DHR & RFX

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Looks like Turner pulled the page..... well cat's out of the bag now!

I didn't see this coming at all. I assumed it was gonna be a big dog who minted the deal with the DW link. Makes sense for Turner though, having a high quality version of a Kona faux bar made the marketing a bit tough ;)

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I think their web guy might have jumped the gun a little since Dave said this wasn't supposed to be released until tomorrow :p

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
I think their web guy might have jumped the gun a little since Dave said this wasn't supposed to be released until tomorrow :p
I think that some clever person just looked at the current 08home.html and switched the 8 to a 9. That's world-class security right there :clapping:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Really, now this information has been released 24 hours early, maybe Dave Turner will have to man the phones a little earlier than expected, but the world does not change much.

People will order their $3500 frames with the same alacrity that anyone would with $3k+ to drop on a luxury item.

I laugh at the secretness. This is a small volume industry, and I doubt company secrets will change the world.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I think that some clever person just looked at the current 08home.html and switched the 8 to a 9. That's world-class security right there :clapping:
Funny part is, how many unannounced releases have been discovered that way? Why do companies still insist on doing that?

Ian Collins

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Pacific Beach, San Diego, CA
i saw a dwlink/5 spot pdf sticker drawing thing up on a computer screen a month ago at turner but my lips were sealed.....i didn't say a thing.....

knowing that made all of these e-rumors even more amusing.....

so pumped on that collaboration....the two brightest dudes in the undustry coming together to make the sickest homegrown race rig money can buy:rockout::rockout::rockout:

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
Oh man. I give it 1 week before the forums and ebay are flooded with 08 and older turners for sale as all the homers scramble to get their hands on a dw link.

Vena

Monkey
Aug 30, 2007
Italy
I can't imagine how long you will have to wait to get this frame...everybody will want it...i want it!

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
I don't think the old Turner guys will scramble for the new DW link bikes.

They're sure to ride completely differently, as their linkages are NOTHING alike.