Quantcast

Dylan Dean Designs......back in the game

Dylan

Monkey
Jan 25, 2002
San Diego area, California, USA
Alright, I guess its that time of year again....picture time. I've been focusing most of the winter painting helmts and such, but with the race season upon us, i'm dusting off the old camera and getting back to my roots by shooting photos.

I guess I'm one of the last (if not THE LAST) photographer still shooting film (guess i'm still hardcore! haha), so it's gonna take a few days to get my Sea Otter pics online. Actually I'm waiting for a few checks to clear, then i'm off to get my digi equipment...then i'll get to hang with the cool guys again!;) :D

In the meantime, check out some photos i took from the 2004 Santa Cruz Syndicate Team Camp a few weeks ago. (They didn't want us to release any pics/info until Sea Otter)

....& check this out!

The guys over at DECLINE MAGAZINE gave me a mad writeup on my paint biz! how sic is that!?!?! you guys rock!!! Much thanks to Scott & the guys at Decline/Twentysix for the support! Funny thing is that all these people came up to me at 'otter & congratulated me on the article..... but I didn't see it until just today (2 days after 'otter) haha NOW i know what they're talkin about! LOL

you can check out more photos from the Santa Cruz Syndicate Camp, along with more info & photos (still to come) from the Sea Otter Classic on my site Dylan Dean Designs

...& don't forget about the custom paint too!

Cheers,

Dylan

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
dylan I can't believe thats you. I was right next to you so many times at sea otter and I didn't even know it was you... oh well, I'll introduce myself at big bear...

Awesome pics as always...

Dylan

Monkey
Jan 25, 2002
San Diego area, California, USA
Originally posted by Yeti DHer
dylan I can't believe thats you. I was right next to you so many times at sea otter and I didn't even know it was you... oh well, I'll introduce myself at big bear...

Awesome pics as always...

haha... oops...oh well. yeah, we'll hook up at big bear. (don't think i'll be at Sonoma....not sure yet)

here's a pic of me w/o the shades...just in case! haha