Quantcast

e.13 shiftrings?

I see there is a 26-38 double ring package available from e.13 for the 15.G/ex crank, and I'm wondering if they are in fact 4x104 bolt pattern. Also whether they are 10 speed compatible? I want to use them on my RaceFace Dues cranks, I found out today that the new Turbine 2x10 cranks are 4x120 bcd so those rings will not work for me.

PhilipW

Monkey
Mar 13, 2007
Leominster, MA
I see there is a 26-38 double ring package available from e.13 for the 15.G/ex crank, and I'm wondering if they are in fact 4x104 bolt pattern. Also whether they are 10 speed compatible? I want to use them on my RaceFace Dues cranks, I found out today that the new Turbine 2x10 cranks are 4x120 bcd so those rings will not work for me.
Hi C-M,
The DoubleShiftrings are on track to be out in the next month or so...the 22/36 will come out first followed shortly by the 24/38. They are both 4x104 BCD, and primarily designed to work with our cranksets. I'm sure that there will be other single ring cranksets that it will work on as well, but I cannot verify which ones. They are 10 speed compatible.

Cheers,
philip @ theHive/e*thirteen :thumb:

thanks Philip, looks like the canadian distributors won't have them for a few weeks at least. I just set up the e13 Dh crankset and guide ring with a new LG1+ guide on my Intense 6.6 and I'm very impressed with them. Tolerances were super tight and the install instructions were spot on as far as real life install goes.

Bulldog

Turbo Monkey
Sep 11, 2001
Wisconsin
Hi Philip,

Any update on the 24/38 shiftrings availability in the US? I chopped the 4x64 bosses off my Hone cranks to run the original Security guide I have, but now I'm repurposing that bike with a double crankset and this seems like the perfect fix to get my granny back. I know it's the bike industry so it'll probably be "two weeks". ;)

Hi C-M,
The DoubleShiftrings are on track to be out in the next month or so...the 22/36 will come out first followed shortly by the 24/38. They are both 4x104 BCD, and primarily designed to work with our cranksets. I'm sure that there will be other single ring cranksets that it will work on as well, but I cannot verify which ones. They are 10 speed compatible.

Cheers,
philip @ theHive/e*thirteen :thumb:

PhilipW

Monkey
Mar 13, 2007
Leominster, MA
I sure would like to be able to order a set of these soon,.....
I'll post up when they do come in. We've got the 22/36 on order...hoping they end up coming in with this weeks shipment, along with all the XCX.ST (and e-types) that have been on back order.

Of course, if you want to get on the list, just give us a call (or shoot me an email).

Cheers,
philip