Quantcast

E-pocalypse Now?

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
With the rate fat bikes has been infesting the world I am sure e bikes will be all over our road and trails before we know it :banghead:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
There's a guy I know through racing dh who is stoked on this (ebikes/pedak assist) because it means he can trail ride again. Oh BTW he lost his right leg below his knee in Iraq.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
There's a guy I know through racing dh who is stoked on this (ebikes/pedak assist) because it means he can trail ride again. Oh BTW he lost his right leg below his knee in Iraq.
That's the perfect market for such a bike. I'll go another step further and say that anyone who wants to ride such a bike should also be missing their right leg below his knee.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I don't see any restrictions on motor power or battery power/capacity in there. Hell, where's the requirement in the rules that there exist pedals? @ohio should enter a RedShift and clean up.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Sure. If you're into it, I'm sure they'd oblige. Sign the waiver, buy the ticket, take the ride.
You could just volunteer to clear land mines in some war torn third world country. I'm sure some kid or farmer who likes having legs would appreciate it.