Quantcast

e.thirteen TRS+ 11 speed 9 x 46 tooth cassette

Has anyone else installed one of these?

My Intense Tracer T275 is equipped with SRAM X01 bits; the cassette wore out and I installed a TRS+, and had a hell of a time getting the derailleur to work with it.

Had to fiddle a lot with chain length, finally got it working, but it's not real happy running on the nine tooth cog, some interference with derailleur cage.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Shouldn't it clear the 9 tooth, I mean it is smaller than what would normally be there..

Will you actually use the 9 toother? :busted:

Shouldn't it clear the 9 tooth, I mean it is smaller than what would normally be there..

Will you actually use the 9 toother? :busted:
9 x 46 is a big range.

Shortened the chain as much as I reasonably could allowing for suspension travel, but it's a little slack on the nine tooth and derailleur has used up all of its tensioning spring.

I doubt that I'll use the nine tooth much.

Looking for someone who has traveled this road with an X01 derailleur.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Shortened the chain as much as I reasonably could allowing for suspension travel, but it's a little slack on the nine tooth and derailleur has used up all of its tensioning spring.

I doubt that I'll use the nine tooth much.
Get on the bike and see if the chain is still loose. I highly doubt that as the chain growth will take care of the slack when the suspension sags. I suggest you try THAT nao! :boss: