Quantcast

E13 = Top notch awesomeness

SthFRider

Monkey
Apr 16, 2008
Atlanta,Ga
I just wanted to thank e13 again for helping me out big time today. Thanks for the parts and the speedy shipping. You guys the are the jam. E13 has the best customer service i have ever dealt with. I am a customer for life. Thanks again guys. You guys rock. Keep up the good work!

Bigdroptoflat

Monkey
Jan 24, 2008
Maryland
Ditto,
Broke my LG1+ last week and had the parts shipped out to rebuild it from E-13 the same day. This is the second time that E-13 has gotten me warranty parts for a guide faster than Kenny Powers can pitch a fastball.

Keep it up guys!!!

illnotsick

Monkey
Jun 3, 2009
I hope I have a similar story. Broke my 4 month old LG1 a few days ago, left them a phone message today. We'll see

SthFRider

Monkey
Apr 16, 2008
Atlanta,Ga
Call them back during their business hours. I called and left a message the night before then called back the next day around 12 and got a hold of someone. Thanks again guys. I owe you guys big time.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Couldn't agree more.

I ordered a DRS about 2 months before they came out with their soft rollers. When they announced the soft roller, I sent an email to them asking how much they were. Their response? Two soft rollers showing up on my doorstep, on the house.

They just know how to build a loyal customer base.

seth505

Monkey
Jun 9, 2006
CA
Just goes to show, working hard/paying attention to customers/being HANDSOME can get you far in life!! The guys at e.thirteen do rule

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
I'll continue the praise.... I was building a DH bike and had an old E.13 reducer cupset from my Imperial but I could only find one of the cups. I e-mailed E.13 with every intention of purchasing just one cup and Philip (I think) said he would put one in the mail for me free of charge!!!

I'm a customer for life:thumb: