Quantcast

e13 web-ad

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Oh thats fuggin great!
Having owned an AC chainguide I can truly appreciate that dude's frustration.
"GODDAMNIT!!!":busted:

daisycutter

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2006
New York City
from 1998 I believe. That was back when Platty filmed their races and sold the video tapes. There were some great crashes on that video too. Man that brings back some memories.

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
I watched this about 30 times before it went up and laughed every time. Good old Plattekill. Man downhill bikes come a long way in terms of reliability.

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
Haha that clip is priceless! I could of sworn I've seen that before somewheres on TV... I think it was one of those funniest home videos or maybe that show Holy Sh!t on OLN.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Ahhh, Chain Reaction 1.

Someone should use the clip of the guy on CR 1 who says something like "Plattekill is like a really intense hit of acid, maaaan!"

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I dropped my chain for the first time ion 4 years the other day with My Drs, But it was my fault, I didnt readjust My derailer when I put the new cranks on, I didnt think it would make that much of a differnce going from a 38tooth chain ring to a 36.....I was wrong. E13 Is still the best system I have used. Either the SRS LG1 or the DRS, when set up right, the chain just doesnt come off

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Ahhh, Chain Reaction 1.

Someone should use the clip of the guy on CR 1 who says something like "Plattekill is like a really intense hit of acid, maaaan!"
"picture like a really good hit of acid and the intense 45 minutes of where you can't really think but you're thinking too much"

:rofl:

edit: That clip is so funny. I'm watching chainsmoke 1 now.