Quantcast

e13guidering + saint cranks help

escapologist

Chimp
Mar 17, 2010
Hi guys.

I'm a starter here to mtb. I just got myself e13 33t guiderings and would want to mount them onto my saint crank arms without the bashguard. there would be the lg1+ chainguide. i got myself a2z chainring bolts but they were about 1-2mm too long. any chainring bolts to recommend or do i need to file the chainring bolts to shorten it?

PhilipW

Monkey
Mar 13, 2007
Leominster, MA
Hi guys.

I'm a starter here to mtb. I just got myself e13 33t guiderings and would want to mount them onto my saint crank arms without the bashguard. there would be the lg1+ chainguide. i got myself a2z chainring bolts but they were about 1-2mm too long. any chainring bolts to recommend or do i need to file the chainring bolts to shorten it?
Hello,
The LG1+ uses single ring chainring bolts. These are extremely short and designed only to hold a single ring on the cranksets. They are readily available from pretty much everywhere as they also work on fixies/commuter bikes/single speed MTB/etc.

My guess is that you have a set of "Double" size chainring bolts which are usually 6mm or 8mm total length.

Cheers,
philip @ e*thirteen components