Quantcast

~~early GMT pt. deux~~

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Laps accomplished with no mishaps. Quit a run earlier than planned, and feel like it was a good call. Turns out there is one more day next weekend for the TGR movie premiere.
I've always been curious as to what type of gravity they research, black holes, dark matter, quantum gravity?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Backyard native garden bed finished. Next weekend: start baseboards.

Books for last CFP class got here Friday. So studying for Estate Planning now. Goal is mid-November to test for this. Have my capstone project afterwards, then I can start my test prep. March is a maybe. July is likely for CFP testing.
so you’re not skiing and not biking until halfway through the season, got it

:D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You have a sky?

Lucky!

This was only after the wind shifted and clean air started blowing in from the Pacific late afternoon. It was supposed to get close to 90 degrees today but never broke 72 because the sun couldn't penetrate the smoke.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Seemed timely.

‘I’m not a doctor but…’ it seems taking a mild over the counter NSAID like ibuprofen might not hurt over high pollution periods? Maybe @Toshi could come and tell me how wrong I am?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Seemed timely.

‘I’m not a doctor but…’ it seems taking a mild over the counter NSAID like ibuprofen might not hurt over high pollution periods? Maybe @Toshi could come and tell me how wrong I am?
You're not wrong. A baby aspirin isn't a bad idea, really.