Quantcast

Early midweekderp البوركية

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
FRIG.

For how fast 8am to 1pm went by, the last hour has been dragging on forever. I'm ready for beer-o-clock.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I haven't gotten anything. Both on the work phone and my personal phone.

I consider this a positive sign.
in the fucking airport....everyones cell phone...erie.....checking news sites to see if a lone gunman is being paraded around on peoples shoulders like a national hero.....nothing.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Deer season not going well this year as of yet.......it's like they have a clock and know how late shoot time is
I have a Elk permit. Not going to say how I got it. I still have Venison from last year. Walking up those hills is no longer fun for me. I may give it away.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Yeah I know..... I have four deer tags, two antelope tags, elk tag, bear tag and a turkey tag......
My friend got a feral pig. He had no idea how to dress it or where to get it processed. I took care of it for him. We are eating well. I still have pig blood on the gator.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Aha. I read somewhere that there were Elk in PA...do you know the history?
No. They are quite large. Herds are small and infrequent. Nobody can properly dress them. I prefer Fish. Eating a lot of Trout lately. Big fat and tasty.... Drop a fly get a fish... Corn on the cob and fresh trout...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Did you take that picture? That belongs on the wall in the crew room. :thumb:
yes....i was shocked the flight was half full....

it was the same way when i left going from charlotte to atlanta....