Quantcast

~~~Early Morning Wake Up GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Rocked da hood in Trumbull, yesterday, and doin' the same again today. BigT has me on a new exercise routine, and I didn't have time yesterday morning to work out, so we worked out in the evening. It's tough, but I'm feeling a lot better and I'm losing bulk.

Be safe out there.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
LMFAO, monkeys! Happy Thursday! Hey Quo, it's about time you got off your keester this week and started a GMT.

Today's gas station freebie was a bag of M&M's, and you better believe I cashed in on that. Makes my $55 fill-up worth it. :monkey:

I ran 11.2 miles after work yesterday. I felt fine for the first 8 miles, but the last 3 were a real struggle. I think my legs were still tired from Tuesday's run because 11 miles should not have been that hard. I did 10.4 about 10 days ago with relative ease. I feel fine this morning, so that's good.

Wife is dropping the new pooch off at the vet this morning to get spayed. Poor puppy. I hated to not feed her this morning, but the vet said no food or drink after midnight last night. She's a cute dog...she whines when I stop petting her.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Hey O! Top o' the morning to you all. Dug more holes yesterday for the ever growing gardens. Discovered splitting firewood with an axe maul is a pretty good workout in 90 degree heat.

LOL @ Patriots with your latest player acquistion, Fat Albert from DC.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Good morning all! Today is my Friday and it will be filled with the joys of technical reviews. Yay...

Got a whole bundle of photo-related toys arriving shortly. Battery grip, B+W CPL, RRS ballhead :). Excited to put this stuff to good use, will be shooting a few casual pics of a wedding this weekend.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
It's not even 8am yet and I'm on my second large iced coffee. Hell yea.

New tires on the car tomorrow, new brakes and oil change Saturday morning. Mowing the lawn Saturday afternoon followed by lounging in the pool. Sunday going up to my friend's lake house for the day to see him and his GF who I've yet to meet (both visiting from CO).

Is it Friday yet?

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning all. Didn't get to sleep until 2am last night. That made getting up at my regular time for work at 6 difficult. Not really looking forward to the rest of the day. On the plus side, today is also my Friday, but the wife and I leave town tomorrow for her sisters wedding in San Louis Obispo CA.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Hit the singletrack after work yesterday for a great ride with awesome views. Tonight is cruiser ride night. Theme = beach party. Bring it!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning yo! Workin' on my 2nd cup of coffee and planning out the monkeyfest menu. I made homemade cheesecake for my brother's birthday too and am heading outside to paint my father-in-law's birthday gift. Should be a nice morning followed by some pool time with Syd.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Yo! Finally slept past 6:30am and enjoying a bowl of Greek yogurt with fresh berries and granola. My calves are hating me from my run yesterday; I think I should run more often before I throw down a 5 miler with altitude. The cat is still kind of hung over from the anesthetics so I get to spend today baby sitting her.