Quantcast

Earthed 2 Video Premier

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
Harper's Bike Shop is hosting the first southern release of Earthed 2.

And for those of you who have been tied to a tree along some backwoods river surrounded by toothless locals for the past year, this is the sequal to the greatest bike video of all time. (In my opinion)

When: April 16th 2005
Where: Knoxville
Booze: Yes
Copies for sale: Yes, except for 2

B

bigkonarider

Maybe Manhattans in the OLD CITY ?
I just got Earthed dvd on Sunday.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
The date has changed to the 16th of April.

Sorry Butch but you'll be in Cancun so have a drink on me!

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Come on folks, plan on this. Windrock will be open, Bigfoot is booming right now (its way more than MTNx), beer, and riding with no BS racing. Just fun with bikes and beer all weekend!

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
The date has changed again to the 7th of May at 7:00pm. Sorry for any inconvience but you can blame Dirt, something about new coding. How you all can make it!

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
Everyone please note that the date of the showing has been changed to May 7th.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Awesome, thats the weekend of the supposed Wolf race. I doubt the attendence will be as big as it could be IF the race goes on.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
profro said:
Awesome, thats the weekend of the supposed Wolf race. I doubt the attendence will be as big as it could be IF the race goes on.
I will pass the info along. BTW, is there anything the following weekend?

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
GravityFreakTJ said:
What's the Massivenuts course like?Never been and considering goin this year.
TJ you need a DH9! the course is fast, tight, and fast. pretty pedally if I remember. No drops or gaps just old school dh.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
GravityFreakTJ said:
I will be in Knoxvegas Saturday afternoon to pick up the aforementioned bike :D I finally got a Yeti ,I finally got a Yeti :thumb:

Awesome! Welcome into the tribe. So are you gonna shred it on Sunday?

GravityFreakTJ

leg shavin roadie
Jul 14, 2003
at a road race near you
spoke80 said:
Awesome! Welcome into the tribe. So are you gonna shred it on Sunday?
Thats the plan.I have a crit race in Lexington @11:00 and a buddy will haul my road bike back so i can head out from there.Should be there about 2 or so Sat afternoon.Will ride on Sunday or if the weather is bad i will help you sling dirt if you wanna work on something out there or whatever.Oh yeah,i owe you a beer or 12 :thumb:

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
GravityFreakTJ said:
Thats the plan.I have a crit race in Lexington @11:00 and a buddy will haul my road bike back so i can head out from there.Should be there about 2 or so Sat afternoon.Will ride on Sunday or if the weather is bad i will help you sling dirt if you wanna work on something out there or whatever.Oh yeah,i owe you a beer or 12 :thumb:

Cheers bro :oink:

GravityFreakTJ

leg shavin roadie
Jul 14, 2003
at a road race near you
bigdrop05 said:
Saturday is good to meet in K-Town . :cool:

You will love it at Windrock Sunday ! :love:

Windrock is tits! Just have a little love hate realationship with certain parts of the trail.I don't think i've ever wrecked as hard as i did in the waterfall section last fall :oink: