Quantcast

Earthed 3 world premiere

luiz carlos

Monkey
Apr 15, 2002
Brazil-Rio de Janeiro
From Dirt Magazine site....
http://www.dirtmag.co.uk
" Earthed 3 will receive its World Premier at the 2005 Freesports Film Festival. The latest in the Earthed series of mountain bike films it offers fast paced action, touring the world with top downhill mountain bikers. As with its predecessors, expect innovative shots, in great locations."
December 8th....
Let´s hope very soon for us......

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
luiz carlos said:
As with its predecessors, expect innovative shots, in great locations."QUOTE]

"all sped up so much that even people that have never seen downhill before notice" ;)

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
©2001 said:
weak...alex's footage ain't sped up.

ive had this debate with a bunch of people and at first i didnt think so but if u really watch the bushes..parts of the clips are sped up

WheelieMan

Monkey
Feb 6, 2003
kol-uh-RAD-oh
The very first section in Earthed 2 is clearly sped up. Like the poster above said, the bushes move around really quickly as if there is a 50mph wind. I doubt they would be filming if it were really that windy.

And then there's the jerseys flapping around...

Other than that, I love the Earthed series!:thumb:

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
The music in Earthed is great, would you rather have disturbed doing "stupified" or some terrible crap from a Thor Wixom flick???

While on topic, I thought the latest disorder had great music as well. MUCH better than recent ones.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
punkassean said:
The music in Earthed is great, would you rather have disturbed doing "stupified" or some terrible crap from a Thor Wixom flick???
I guess I'm too metal for my own good, but Earthed sounds track gets muted and I put on Disturbed or some terrible crap.:p

punkassean said:
While on topic, I thought the latest disorder had great music as well. MUCH better than recent ones.
Megadeth and Anthrax AND Dio in one soundtrack. I was pretty stoked about that ;)

FFAT

Monkey
Oct 2, 2005
San Diego
the crew behind the editing table and camera lenses have their shiz together. Earth series and the Collective still my favorites... oh yeah, Ride the Lightning's intro is still the best!

Registered

Chimp
Sep 10, 2003
tomacdaddy said:
...except for the music
Music choice is SO subjective, you will never please everyone. However, open your mind a bit and you'll quickly realize that the music in Eathed is on another level. Rankin turned me onto a few bands I had never heard of before E3 (the Fall, Clinic, etc)

Plus his choice in hip hop pays homage to the classics (Eric B and Rakim!) ...also the Prefuse 73 dopeness goes so well with the mash-up intro.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Zark said:
I guess I'm too metal for my own good, but Earthed sounds track gets muted and I put on Disturbed or some terrible crap.:p

Megadeth and Anthrax AND Dio in one soundtrack. I was pretty stoked about that ;)
Don't forget Skid Row with youth gone wild, although not quite full-bore metal it was more than appropriate for Paul Bas' section. In fact I noticed that they went otu of their way to make the lyrics match the riders. For instance Cam Zink's song was "I gotta cut back" and Richie and Wade's section was "bury me standing".

There is just something about Disturbed that bugs the hell out of me, oh well....

Thrillkil

Monkey
May 25, 2005
Isla Vista, CA
punkassean said:

I actually downloaded most of the soundtrack from Plush 2 :(

NWD 6's soundtrack was second to none, in my opinion. As has been mentioned before, you can't go wrong with Megadeth, Anthrax, Dio and Skid Row in one video.

My only gripe with NWD 6 was the lack of a Bender section. Love him or hate him, his crashes are always spectacular.