Quantcast

Earthed 5 Premiere - Denver - January 5

c2001

Paparazzi
Aug 10, 2001
where everyone is
this is on colorado board, but here's the official scoop:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Bike Park at SolVista Basin presents Earthed 5, The Law of Fives Premiere at Wahoo's in downtown Denver, Colorado. Come see an incredible downhill video, hang out with friends and help Tara Llanes! All proceeds go to the Tara Llanes Road to Recovery Fund. There will be food and drink specials and a raffle with prizes from The Fix Bikes, Fox Racing, Push Industries and more! Visit www.bikesolvista.com for complete information

Complete Details:
What: Earthed 5 - The Law of Fives, premiere and benefit for Tara Llanes Road to Recovery

When: Saturday, January 5, 2008, 8pm

Where: Wahoo's Fish Taco, 1521 Blake Street, Denver, CO 80202

Information: Doors will open at regular Wahoo's time and the movie will start around 8PM.

The nice folks at Wahoo's have agreed to provide drink and food specials going early and ending late. Come early and get in touch with bike friends you haven't seen since the season ended!

There will be a $5 minimum donation suggested, but you are free to contribute more.

A raffle will take place after the movie. Tickets are $5 and you may buy as many as you'd like.

All proceeds raised through entry fees and raffle will benefit Tara Llanes Road to Recovery: www.tarallanesroadtorecovery.com

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
©2001;2781038 said:
There will be a $5 minimum donation suggested, but you are free to contribute more.
:twitch:

I'll never understand that....

but anyway, hope its fun and donate lots of money!

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
Alright already! Just have this blasted premiere that I'll be missing regardless how badly I want to be there.

Next thing you know y'all will be posting pics up in here of the grand affair making me even more jeally to be missing out. Hrumphfff!

stinky|Dan

Monkey
Aug 3, 2002
Enjoy the night, i'm watching the movie at home right now and loved the Champery section. Sam is the man.