Quantcast

earthed 5 Trail is BADASS

Gunner

Monkey
May 6, 2003
Framingham, MA
Gunner - ? on your signature - "Remember the lumber yard...go balls out." So do you go balls deep when you go balls out?

Video link - purple is the new black..... black is the new white..... red is still red and blue is still in arbitration.

Weagle - We could do a video comparison of him dancing at my wedding vs. this quick link. I think it could be him.... or ... maybe... just maybe.... a long lost twin that was separated at birth and sent to Maribor.......
maybe not.....

Michael
Michael, don't make me post pictures of you dancing at your wedding.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
that scene of hill railing it through the mud was pretty much the most amazing riding i've ever seen.

I think i should get a sunday, then i'd be as good as him

sayndesyn

Turbo Monkey
I like cheddar cheese. There, I think that is an example of a comment that doesn't actually relate to the topic. Some people on here just like the taste of their foot apparently.

do you lack reading comprehension skills?

when somone says "Thank god for the earth & hypnosis series because I can't stand watching those backflips." it is perfectly relevant to mention how soon (or how long of a wait) it will be until they are available in their full form for that person's enjoyment over said backflip movies.

think of it as saying "good thing earthed will be out next month since you hate these back flip moveis" or "too bad you will have to suffer through backflip movies until clay releases his movie in may"

this is how people have conversations, rather than stare blankly at each other all day long

thanks for calling me out cool guy

Sverre

Monkey
Aug 26, 2004
Norwaii
Awesome trailer. Good job! Can't wait to see the whole thing.
Reminded me of Aphex Twin's music vid Come to daddy.

pedalmunky

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
Brilliant. I like how the action subtly builds and then blows up, and the music meshes perfectly. Hate on this if you want: you're entitled to your opinion even though it's wrong.

Mr. Rankin, you've just moved to the head of the line.

FlipFantasia

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Sea to Sky BC
Brilliant. I like how the action subtly builds and then blows up, and the music meshes perfectly. Hate on this if you want: you're entitled to your opinion even though it's wrong.

Mr. Rankin, you've just moved to the head of the line.
just moved? he's never not been on top....everyone else is still struggling to catch up to him....and likely will continue to fail.....

pedalmunky

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
just moved? he's never not been on top....everyone else is still struggling to catch up to him....and likely will continue to fail.....
Haha.

On an entirely different note, I think my fav part is at about the :39 mark when that kid on a Boxxer swaps at high speed and gets spat out about ten feet over his bars. In-freaking-sane.

pedalmunky

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
Btw, what's the music, who's playin'?
The Earthed series consistently has the best, and surprising, music choices of any mountain bike videos. I loved when he had Badfinger in the last vid. Seriously, who else would license Stereolab, Led Zep, and Atari Teenage Riot and pull it off?