Quantcast

East Coast events/festivals

Jayridesacove

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2004
Falls Church, VA
maybe this *at Snowshoe

Bike Magazine Monster Park Slopestyle: July 1 - 3
..........................................................................................................................

Simply stated, the Bike Magazine Monster Park Invitational is about one thing: the riders. The course is designed by riders, built by riders, and most importantly, will be judged by the riders. This slopestyle course is designed to showcase the talents of a select group of the world's top pro riders as they compete for an hour and a half to come up with their best effort. This one of a kind course will feature huge stunts, walls, jumps, ladder bridges as well as other as one-of-a-kind features such as curved wall rides, teeter's and much more. It's the one mountain bike event you can't afford to miss!!!

A

Achtung

Def. the monster park event..I'm sure its going to be huge.

DHanamal

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
Boulder, CO
Yes come to Bike Mag Monster Park in Snowshoe, WV! Plenty of photo ops there! Also bring your DH bike. There's a TON of new trails opening at Snowshoe this year, new 4X course, and new jump trail (Power Line). It will be sick!

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Definetly go checkout the Monster Park fest july 1-3. I can't wait to touch the course when its being built. The norba will be big too so it should be a fun time working out there for me this summer.

Also the US Open at mountain creek is May 28-29 i think so check that out.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Dylan,
I am having a helmet painting festival at my house this spring.
The winner gets a cheap domestic beer and a bolagna sandwhich.
Hey, its a bigger purse than a National. Its going to be a huge event
on the Eastsiiidde! :blah:

banche

Monkey
Jul 21, 2003
BANNED FOR LIFE
the monsterpark will be the best event on the eastcoast the summer!! i live, work,and ride at snowshoe every day. i've seen some plans for the course and it will be one hell of show!!! we are also having kona demo days,and the jeep jam. this summer i've seen some of the jeep trails too,and i'm going to love watching them climb some of this stuff!! check things out on the site.